Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Rogie won #1,000 it was the Brisbane title over Raonic coincidentally and Rod Laver was there, gave him a framed picture of Rogie with his standing behind the number 1,000, so what will they do when he reaches #1,200??

Being only the second with #1,200 wins in the Open Era after Jimmy Connors (1,256), there should be some kind of celebration for sure!!

So will he get an award, or a framed photo, or stand behind the numbers 1,2000 or something else altogether??

Your thoughts??

I for cannot wait to see what event it's at and who the opponent is...

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No doubt about #1,257, that will be the big one, as long as they don't try to add to Connors' win total all of a sudden.... When he has the most wins all-time in the Open Era, it's really time to celebrate!!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
So will he get an award, or a framed photo, or stand behind the numbers 1,2000 or something else altogether??
I admire your enthusiasm but this is a bit too much even for Rogie Almighty.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Do you wake up in the morning and spontaneously come up with ridiculous thread ideas like these? Or do you have a roadmap with hundreds of threads planned in advance, and a release schedule?

I'm a Fed fan but this is too much, dude. Cut it out please...

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Do you wake up in the morning and spontaneously come up with ridiculous thread ideas like these?
The guy has visions during sleep. Once in his dream an oracle told him that Fed would end up with 21 GS titles so this year's Wimby is in the bag methinks.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah 1,200 not 1,2000, I accidentally added an extra 0.... Actually, in my dream Rogie finished with 22 grand slams total, I believe it was 2 more Wimbledon titles. I was in the future in front of a giant screen technology, I asked how many grand slams he finished up with in his career and it said 22!!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Yeah 1,200 not 1,2000, I accidentally added an extra 0.... Actually, in my dream Rogie finished with 22 grand slams total, I believe it was 2 more Wimbledon titles. I was in the future in front of a giant screen technology, I asked how many grand slams he finished up with in his career and it said 22!!
Weird because I also believe Rogie will end his career with 22 Slams!!

Fingers crossed sethie :hi5:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts