Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't comment on the antics, but he's the next No.1 - so many weapons and his movement is decent for someone his size.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
90% of tennis fans will hate it. Should be quite interesting to say the least if it happens.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts

Reactions: Tennislover3001

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Future Slam winner for sure...Needs to release some of that testosterone though...Everybody here must have forgotten what it was like being 19/20 years old

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Future Slam winner for sure...Needs to release some of that testosterone though...Everybody here must have forgotten what it was like being 19/20 years old
Top douchebags are a minority. Thank God.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Most 19/20 year old boys are sissies. Get real. Kyrgios doesn't have too much testosterone. If he did, he'd grow more than a scum stache and that embarrassing fluff on his chin. He's insecure because he was such a nerd growing up. Now he's finally in a position to act like a cool kid.

·
6,747 Posts
He will be a national hero down here for sure, and will reinspire a whole generation to take up tennis.
Just needs to concentrate on the process now, and the results will come for this insane talent.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
He'll probably have grown up some by then...but I would never be better than neutral. At least he's an aggressive player, but his serve and strokes are kinda ugly.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Most 19/20 year old boys are sissies. Get real. Kyrgios doesn't have too much testosterone. If he did, he'd grow more than a scum stache and that embarrassing fluff on his chin. He's insecure because he was such a nerd growing up. Now he's finally in a position to act like a cool kid.

He's 19 or 20 years old. He's bulging with testosterone. Get real. I know I was. :crazy: Maybe you are speaking from personal experience...

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,912 Posts
If he does (which I'm not yet convinced of, the return game isn't there yet to do so), it will actually be great for tennis to have a personality like his at the time.
If he can be polite and not start so much controversy. Flair is nice, but needs to work on taste. Really poor form at times. Milos at least keeps emotion from affecting his game or the other player and is always candid, win or lose. Call him robotic, but he's respectable in his conduct. Nick needs that bit of control, but already has a giant game. I'd like to see how he deals with Isner, and later Djokovic, Nishikori and Ferrer types of players...

·
Banned
1,384 Posts
Least he's loved by crowds just not MTF and Media. Faker is hated by crowds. Which would the player prefer?

As for your question I'll be thrilled but he won't reach #1 unless he really ups his match to match consistency with his game

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Borna please save us from this mad man. :bdaycake:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts