Mens Tennis Forums banner

What will be Nalbandian's ranking at the start of Madrid TMS 2008?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 10.3%

Votes: 9 31.0%

Votes: 4 13.8%

Votes: 2 6.9%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 10 or lower

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The points from Madrid, Paris, Buenos Aires and Acapulco make it almost sure that Nalbi will be in the top 10 when it comes the time to defend Madrid. He has little to defend as last year he sucked badly before his brilliant end of season, so he could go a bit higher up. How far he will go? I say he'll be ranked #4 before Madrid. He won't be consistent enough to overtake Fed, Nole or Rafa, but the new fit Dave is above everyone else.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
The good question would be how he will be ranked after Paris ?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Considering that probably Nadal will not be playing at that time because of his doping in RG 08 I think Dave will be 2 or 3 in the rankings before Madrid

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Considering that probably Nadal will not be playing at that time because of his doping in RG 08 I think Dave will be 2 or 3 in the rankings before Madrid
:retard:, Nadal doesn't needs doping as many others... :rolleyes:
Aprende a perder ;)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
:retard::retard::retard::retard::retard:

Rafa:worship: Nalbi:worship: Djokovic:worship:

Ego King Fearderer sucks

Nalbi will be 4th I think.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I am very excited about Nalby this year!...he could definitely get into the Top 5 !

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Nalbi is the true number one.

Shown from beating Djoke, Nadal, Fed all last year.

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
I think that we have underestimated him after AO . Do not be surprised if he comes up big in Indian Wells and Miami. I have just seen his semi final match against Horna. His timing is perfect , he hits very good out of two sides, the serves are not that good as in Madrd, but I think that he is a real contender in California and Florida.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts