·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I couldn't get a picture of Nadal's shorts, but I thought that was just the worst. The color looked like a pale green vomit.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Nike has been building up quite a history about letting their players look like clowns... :lol:. Well apart from Roger that is.
At least that orange colour looks good on Rafa, but those tiretracks? :tape:

·
Registered
15,414 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Nadal's outfits are probably more marketed towards younger teenagers who will probably like the garish/stand out-ish colours..
Colour is one thing though but Nike really have slacked on design. Awful..

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well I always liked it. And the more I see it in action, the more I like it. Rafa, in particular, looks great in those colors (the orange, mainly).

And I still love the design.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
You people actually LIKE a design that makes the person wearing the stuff look like he's just been ran over by a truck? :scratch:

Oh well. Tastes vary. :lol:

Not complaining about Raf's orange, as I said. And the brownish colour of his pants go very well with the orange. So: colours okay, design: :help:

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Nadal makes his outfit work :hearts: but like most people, I would be happier without the tyre tracks. The white shirt is awful.

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
I actually like the design. To me it looks like the DNA helix not tire tracks .:lol:

I prefer the white shirt though (not a big fan of orange)...

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm never one to say that Nadal looks bad in anything, although that browny-greyish-beige color in the new designs is puke-worthy. I felt ill just watching the Moya/Koubek match. The pockets on the shorts were horrid as well. I dunno what they were designed for...

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
:yeah:

We have the same taste...but we knew that already since we both like Fernando! :lol:
Yup :lol: and also Rafa and Andy ;) :lol:

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
I don't mind the design itself, but i'm just not really a fan of the colors they chose

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
:lol: Definitely... :)

Rafa and Andy. :yeah:

And from your signature - Marat and Tommy! :lol:
Yeah! :lol:

We have so good taste!!! :rocker2: :haha:

Reactions: Deboogle!.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts