Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Isner wins the US open this year

Votes: 3 7.7%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wonder what result would make this board go nuts the most.. either haters or glory hunters jumping in the bandwagon of victory, etc..

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Won't happen but this would be

SF
Djokovic defeat Nadal
F
Federer defeat Djokovic
At what event?

again, its not about what most people in MTF would like to happen.. but what result's thread would have the biggest impact in the board (more replies, fights and crazyness together) wether the impact is seen as positive or negative...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nadal winning Roland Garros then Wimbledon would get those fed fans sweating or even that and the US open but Wimbledon would be icing on the cake

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nadal winning Roland Garros then Wimbledon would get those fed fans sweating or even that and the US open but Wimbledon would be icing on the cake
I do agree, however this thread specifies only 1 event..

Nadal getting 3rd wimbledon?

Federer breaking wimbledon record?

Djokovic winning 1st RG?

An american player winning a Grand Slam (lets say the US open) after 12 years?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Federer winning Wimbledon would make this board go into a paroxism of joy and exultation... I'm surprised I'm the only one who has voted for that option.

And, no... I don't want confirmation, thank you. :D

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Nothing of the mentioned in the poll. Only Djokovic's CYGS could activate all the bitter haters from Fed's,Nadal's and Murray's fan bases and make this place look ugly.

·
6,665 Posts
Djokovic winning RG, knocking over Nadal in the process in either the Quarters or Semis, Nishikori and Federer as well.
The historical significance - 1st RG title after so much heartache, 9 Slams, leapfrogs a bunch of Tier 2 greats, Career Grand Slam, 1st AO-RG double since Jim Courier in 1992, the only one capable of getting the CYGS.
Nadal and Federer banished to the annals of history.
It just simply does not get any bigger or better than this.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
federer winning RG from 0-2 in the final against nadal, then winning wimby from 0-2 in the final against murray and then winning USO from 0-2 in the final against djokovic.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Djokovic defeats Nadal at RG then loses to Murray.
Djoko fans would implode and his haters would rejoice. Or Nadal getting beaten by Murray at RG.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
Won't happen but this would be

SF
Djokovic defeat Nadal
F
Federer defeat Djokovic
If that will happened the site will crush

1 - 20 of 23 Posts