Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been quite sad the past couple of days, and I don't know how to cope with it.

Do you have any ways to cheer me up, MTF?

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,927 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Hmmm... I'd say have some ice cream but don't overdo it, put on some good music. Watch a comedy flick. I'm really not so good at this, am I?
It'll pass in time. And have someone to talk to.

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
I hope you feel better soon mong mong. I'm quite worried about you as you haven't been posting that vile gif of the skank opening her legs :hug:

I hope this will help you feel better :kiss:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
play classic video games, the ones you have good memories, coffee + choco never fails, too.

or play with some mates via steam or so, some shooter, brain off fun on
running or doing sports helps a lot as well

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Coping with your emotions properly requires a heavy dose of self-disparaging humour, I'd say. Try it- laugh at yourself, and then breathe hard.

When in doubt though, watch a bunch of awkward videos. It's a shamentifically proven fact that nobody can ever feel truly sad and awkward at the same time.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Coping with your emotions properly requires a heavy dose of self-disparaging humour, I'd say. Try it- laugh at yourself, and then breathe hard.

When in doubt though, watch a bunch of awkward videos. It's a shamentifically proven fact that nobody can ever feel truly sad and awkward at the same time.

Thanks.
And thanks to you for bringing me up to reality, and remind myself that nothing is going to change if I keep pitying myself.

I guess I should grow up from this point on, and just do things for the best, and not worry about anything.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Thanks.
And thanks to you for bringing me up to reality, and remind myself that nothing is going to change if I keep pitying myself.

I guess I should grow up from this point on, and just do things for the best, and not worry about anything.
Sham is very good with topics like this :) However, me I normally go straight to the pity party.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,927 Posts

nice thought. I have "Whose Line Is It Anyway" in mind...a great improv show. One of my favourite games from them is 'greenscreen'...

And this:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts