Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a good while since my last romantic query to MTF, but the time is here for another one.

So this girl, I knew her a little bit in high school many years ago, but not too well. Recently we've been hanging out the last few months. She tells me she has a boyfriend already, so I am like ok, adios. She also ditched me on 2 previous occasions when we were going to hang out, so I have been like fuck this.

But then she is still hitting me up, in ruins, apologizing, wanting to see me, hang out, whatever. If she already has a boyfriend, why is she continually trying to chill with me? If I get with her, will she do the same to me a few months down the road?

I mean, if I was her boyfriend, and she was hanging out alone with another guy, I'd feel some typa way and suspicious. But I am a big believer in karma, and I have no desire to tempt fate in this way. I've attempted the girl stealing/boyfriend drama bullshit before and all it did was make things more complicated.

Is she about to break up with him? Or is she just trying to have her cake and eat it too? I'm not going to just be an option here.

What does it mean when a girl already has a boyfriend and is still flirting with me?

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Glad to know this doesn't just happen to me.

Sorry no advice here. I can only assume she wants to keep her options open and/or have someone to run to whenever she falls out with her BF.

Girls don't realize how much they can leave guys hanging emotionally with even small flirty messages.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Im gonna be honest with you, its rotten deal. Not very sporty to her BF , and even if she dumps him, you will take his place one day.

I learn that lesson the hard way.

And believe me dude for year and a half she would tell me every day, how much she loves me, how good , handsome yadda yadda yadda I am, while doing it behind my back. Find yourself a better person. Not better looking.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Well, if you just want to have a spot of fun, then go for it. Why not?

But yeah, don't catch feelings and date her. Has to be a hit it and quit it situation.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
If she tries it on with you, don't go for it. It's a really shitty thing for her to do to her boyfriend. Cheating is always wrong and people always end up hurt!

If she breaks up with her boyfriend, then go for it. But otherwise I would say you should be cautious. You don't want to get involved with someone who would treat someone like that, she will probably just do the same to you down the line.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Give her a bj.

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the advice, y'all.

I am at a point in my life right now, and I told her this, that I am very busy. I don't have time to hang out if we're just going to be friends.

And since she already seems to be accounted for, I'm not trying to fuck with that. As I said, I believe big time in karma. And besides, if she is doing that with him, she'll probably do it to me.

And so you say, "well just fuck her, don't date her", that seems to be the option here. But again, she is accounted for. And besides, I'm not 19 anymore. I'm 24, almost 25. I'm not just looking to fuck, I want more than that.

I think I'll just ignore her and look for a better woman.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Good decision JG. You should find someone else, rather than getting involved in drama. Best for everyone involved, no one gets hurt :)

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
i hate this world.I really do.When im in relationship i give my-my soul ,my alllll.Im romantic,make suprises,write poems and so on and so on,cant even chat with someone else,cant even send HUG or KISS on facebook to someone else...i feel like im giving my all but in this wolrd people prefer to have sex and its like the most important thing.I have a list,just like in the romantic movies,The things i must do with my love...and im waiting the one who is ready to share my dream with me :) That said i can add to ur question: u dont deserve this :) Whats happening with this world....

·
Registered
28,788 Posts
Do a barrel roll

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Groove is a loser

either a 'side dish' for girls who already have boyfriends or completely ignored romantically by girls he is obsessed with named Natalie (its creepy that we know her name because he shares WAY TOO MUCH WITH THIS FUCKING FORUM)

stop asking for advice when the answer is obvious and its just sad

1 - 20 of 66 Posts