Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aaaaaaaaalmost time!! :yippee: Still haven't packed...well, not much. Just one skirt, a small bag and some films....oh and camera! Don't forget camera or film will be useless!! :spit:

I was soooooo happy to leave work today...not only because I finally get to go on my holidays, but also because I think the people there(or most of them) are making me ill. I desperately need a new job. So when I get back from Madrid I will put some more time into finding something new. I'm so fed up....I need a change!

oooh my mobile rang when I was at grandad's house and I answered: met Sjoukje.... It was JJ! :D She didn't have a clue what I just said... :haha: ehm...only my name!!! :p I'm sure it came as a shock to her when she heard how to pronounce it! :lol: Carlita will do fine!! ;)

It was so nice to hear her voice!! We had a nice chat! JJ should you read this: you sound very sweet!!! :hug:

Okay, me goes to watch -LOST- and think a bit more on what to put in the suitcase!! Still got tomorrow...lots to do before I go to Gaby's house!

:yippee:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
:hug: awww, have a great time! :D :D :D

Don't forget the toothbrush :lol:

·
Premium Member