Mens Tennis Forums banner

What the hell is Safin still doing in the circuit?

• For the money of the 1st round losses

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • To avoid a mass suicide of Safinettes

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • To make his haters happy

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • To beat the record of Vince Spadea

Votes: 11 13.4%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote! :p

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
herc, that's the lovely Mario Ancic. :angel:
holy moly bgt. i just looked at that avitar again. you are right. it is super mario.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz up bgt? these folks here still think i am rfk.

i think i may have leave this forum. i dont like being called a liar.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
holy moly bgt. i just looked at that avitar again. you are right. it is super mario.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz up bgt? these folks here still think i am rfk.

I don't like annoying people myself.

Safin is still on the tour because he is a professional tennis player, nothing more, nothing less. Very useless thread. As if you were expecting an answer to just dog on Safin.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

Who still thinks you are RFK? I thought we got past that last week?

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
I don't like annoying people myself.

Safin is still on the tour because he is a professional tennis player, nothing more, nothing less. Very useless thread. As if you were expecting an answer to just dog on Safin.

safin was a monsterous talent. he just did not bother to take it as far as he could. sampras once said that safin could rule the sport if he wanted to. various reasons account for him not having maximized his full potential. i think injuries and a lack of sufficient motivation may have held him back.

of course now he finds himself staring at age 29 in the face.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
I am flattered to know that if I was a guy, you'd think I'd be as hot as Mario :angel:
Kell, I had to read the words on your avatar twice because I thought it said porm. :lol:

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
Waiting to be drawn to Roddick so he can experience that killer slice first hand.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I'm sure the most important thing in Safin's life is to look worthy in the eyes of the MTF arse-clowns.

Playing tennis is the only thing that he's ever done all his life. Live him alone, noone forces you to watch his matches.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Money... and Davis Cup?

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts