Mens Tennis Forums banner

What sports do you follow (apart from tennis)?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Snooker ftw, I love watching the masters play, it looks so easy and flawless

Reactions: guitarra

·
Registered
171 Posts
Apart from tennis, figure skating is the only other sport I follow closely.

I also like watching ballroom dancing competitions when they’re on television.

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
The big 3: Tennis, Basketball, Football.

Table-Tennis if the players or stage is right.

Oh, if a hyped big name Boxing or UFC Fight is happening, I‘ll try to catch some of that.

Reactions: guitarra

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
Oh and yes, watched some F1 back when there was intrigue and overtakes and more matched cars also...

Probably the last season I really followed though, was when Webber almost got it. That probably was 2012? Very open year.

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
The politics in F1 kill it. Teammates bending over for teammate? Leave me with that shit. Thats not competition.

Reactions: BodyServe and IBM

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
The politics in F1 kill it. Teammates bending over for teammate? Leave me with that shit. Thats not competition.
FIA killed it but the process started in the 90's, possibly even sooner with unequal share of revenue which make tennis look totally fair... This is why you had so many teams going bankrup and an ever increasing gap between leaders and back markers.

In a way, we could say F1 evolved far too rapidly in such a short time. There is no other sport that look so different from what it was in the early 90's to what it is now.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Football, although since my team (Inter Milano) has become a Chinese property I kinda have mixed feelings. Still remember partying in Piazza del Duomo, Milan, when we won the UCL back in 2010 though, good memories :D
Always loved Alpine skiing, probably cause I like winter and snow in general, and I am a decent skier myself.
I also watch a bit of squash, since I started playing it a couple years ago.
I might watch the occasional F1 race but I can't say I really follow it or find it particularly entertaining

41 - 48 of 48 Posts