Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, personally, think he should run a tournament thats a Masters tournament.

What do you think?
Should he commentator, run a tournament, just rest and be retired?
Any ideas (doesn't have to be related to tennis)

:drive:

·
Registered
7,823 Posts
As much as I would love for him to become a commentator, I don't think he would make a good one...
He should probably be a coach. Help young players and then maybe be the coach of his two girls.

Anyway I hope there is still a lot of time before his retirement.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
As much as I would love for him to become a commentator, I don't think he would make a good one...
He should probably be a coach. Help young players and then maybe be the coach of his two girls.

Roger Federer would never be a good coach.....Mediocre players that use their limited talents to play tennis are good coaches .....Supreme talents like Fed would never accept some junior not being able to execute some shots because he always could with ease ....true story

·
Banned
3,655 Posts
I remember Fed saying he doesn't see himself coaching or commentating, at all.

He's made 'enquiries' about whether buying the Basel tourny would be an option.

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
He's definitely staying in tennis as he has explicitly stated he cannot see himself out of the sport. I have also heard of that rumour with Basel and hope it comes to fruition. Maybe it can become a Masters on proper carpet.

I have made a proposition where he could become Nadal's manager and help him with the schedule (if Nadal doesn't retire before Fed that is) :angel:.

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
I don't know 'bout Federer but the day that Davydenko retires he goes from "nearly no one" to "have there really been such a living being on this planet ?" and gets forgotten from everyone Only I WILL REMEMBER HIM!

·
Banned
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Forgot all about coaching? ;)

:drive:

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
Roger Federer Foundation and his family.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
He will probably make the RF fashion line big and off course put more work in his foundation.

He could become a good business man with the network, respect and communication skills he has. investing in some companies and make even more money than he already has. But he could also devote all his time to his foundation and start schools or something like that all over the world.

Maybe coach his children:), If my dad was Roger Federer I would atleast play tennis to see if I inherited a few of his talents... . I think Federer could be a good coach for young children because he is technically very good. I think he thought about techniques a lot, it can't be all natural, he knows what will work and why. So he could also start a tennis academy?

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
as a commentator he would just talk about his own achievements :lol:

Reactions: Looner

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
He'll probably hang around and snipe at his former rivals until they retire.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I'd like to see him commentate at least once, just to see what he sounds like, but it really isn't his thing.

He won't coach others, if his daughters will go into tennis, I think he'll find it hard to avoid that.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
he should never retire coz he'll single-handedly kill tennis

·
Registered
10,079 Posts
Roger Federer would never be a good coach.....Mediocre players that use their limited talents to play tennis are good coaches .....Supreme talents like Fed would never accept some junior not being able to execute some shots because he always could with ease ....true story
I agree with this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts