Pete vs. Andre - I actually have to say

·
Registered
904 Posts
Pete vs Andre

Pete vs. Rafter

Rafter vs. Andre

The three always gave good matches :eek:

btw, I don't know if many of you know this but the Jan-mike vs. Hewitt or Jan-Mike vs. Mark P. were always great drama :drool: always exiting and better yet with Jan-Mike holding a lead in h2h against both players :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mrs. Guga, even before I saw your post I was thinking Guga/Safin. I do miss that match up. Can't wait for Guga to return to peak condition. What I'd really like to see now is Guga/Lleyton. I will not rest until Guga avenges that Florianopolis clay court loss to that rude upstart. That loss was just unacceptable.

I'm Andromeda by the way. My first post. I post on the wta board occasionally.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
I enjoy Hewitt vs. any other player

I miss Andre vs. Pete

:) :) :) ;) :)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Guga vs Marat
Marat vs Pete
Lleyton vs Marat

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I miss Lendl/J. McEnroe - They hated each other so much! :eek:

I miss Navratilova/Evert - Arguably the greatest rivalry in the history of sports! :)

What rivalries do I enjoy? There aren't any! :mad: Safin/Kuerten has fizzled! :( And Safin/Hewitt hasn't developed yet. :mad: Get it together Marat! :)

I like the Kournikova/Hingis rivalry! :D Except it probably doesn't qualify as a rivalry! :(

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
I enjoy watching Juan Carlos Ferrero & Guga play. The semis at RG just aren't complete without them. :)

Rafter/Agassi also had some great matches. I don't really miss any, though. Borg/McEnroe featured two of my all-time favs, tho!

(So this is where you are, Mrs. G. We miss you at the 'Zone!)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Guga vs Safin is the one I miss the most. I said that so many times that I sound like a cry-baby... But it was so wonderful...
Guga vs Norman was also developing into a great matchup :sad:

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Carlos Moya vs Hewitt on clay .......... how i love seeing the potato getting peeled :D

Zhenya vs Guga are classics :)

miss the
Edberg vs Becker matches
wish Edberg had played Pete on grass even once (biggest chance was Wimbledon Final 1993)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts