Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder what result would make the board go nuts the most.. either haters or glory hunters jumping in the bandwagon, etc..

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Double thread. please mods close/delete this one.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Lazardal getting the Channel Slam is a good candidate. Trendykori or Hypefils winning RG would have a big impact as well.

·
Banned
923 Posts
Fed beating Rafa in 5 sets at RG

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
Anyone other than Nadal winning RG. CYGS. Federer winning a Slam.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Federer straight setting Nadal at RG 7-5, 6-4, 7-5 after saving match points to Ferrer.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
Fed beating Rafa in 5 sets at RG
Probably something like this

But also a random journeyman beating Djokovic or Nadal at RG would cause the same reaction

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
OP is still here? Before I put him on ignore all I saw was endless trolling and a lot of racism. Surely racism should get you banned?

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts
Is Raonic winning a slam still seen as the end of tennis? If so then that is my choice.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
A Raonic-Tomic GS Final (after SFs involving Nadal and Nishikori retirements) where they both retire from the match at the exact moment, leaving no winner. So they hold a LL GS Final with Ferrer and Berdych choking away through 5 epic sets.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Victor Estrella Burgos capping his career by winning the French would bring peace and unity to MTF, at least for a few days :)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
In a serious light, anything absurdly improbable like a player ranked outside the top 50 winning a slam would make this board go nuts.

But in terms of what would cause the most chaos from a player who has a sizeable fanbase, it would probably go something like this:

1. Federer beating Nadal at RG (It would be an orgasm that would never end for Fedtards, even twenty years from now)

2. Nadal winning Wimbledon after losing RG (This would probably generate the most hate, vitriol, and tantrums out of any result, the tard mudslinging would be enough to start World War 3)

3. Djokovic winning CYGS (We would see nothing but era debate threads in GM for the rest of 2015 and most of 2016)

4. Murray ruining Djokovic's CYGS by beating him in another 5-set windy final at the USO after Novak wins RG and Wimbledon (Djokotards would be in complete ruins, Giftovic would become Novak's official title for the rest of his career, and people would call the match the death of tennis)

Reactions: Huckleberry Z.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts