Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day we wake up,we open our eyes and look the world the way we feel,sometimes we have tears in our eyes so everything around is sad and we try to find a reason to live ...sometimes we are full with joy,we find positive energy in everything and everywhere.Life is full with different emotions thats why its so special.Let me use the lyrics of one of favorite songs:"It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance.It's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance.It's the one who won't be taken,who cannot seem to give,and the soul afraid of dyin'..That never learns to live.".Lately in my life i had an awful family tragedy,it really broke me down and still i feel the pain of something thats just happened out of nowhere.Writing this at the moment, its 2:36 at the night,staying in my dark room,just finished watching romantic movie,i asked myself what really matters in life?Im sure we all know the answer but why we always wait too long to start following our dreams,to say all we want to say,to show everybody our real feelings.Lately i understood that the words "cause sometimes it can be too late" can sound like a cliche but soon or later we gonna feel the power of these words.Life is strange,but the most important thing in it is the love.Dont forget to love....ur family,ur dreams,ur lover and of course urself.At the end wanna remind all of us-the sport is made to entertain us,not to bring us more pressure.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Working tirelessly to never offend people, always following authority, and giving your mind and soul up to a higher power.

But seriously, I could list numerous things that don't matter in life. The few things that really matter is unequivocally unique to the individual. The exception being paragraphs. Paragraphs matter for all our sakes.

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
Instagram likes.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Dimitrov winning 10 major titles. Rest I don't care.

·
Registered
21,632 Posts
Nothing really matters.

·
Your visions will happen
48,551 Posts
Improving my serve

Making my shoulder function correctly

Upper back muscles

Making video highlights in the film room

Lifting weights

Playing

Making movies

Coaching

Making money

Making sure my mother does not have to worry about anything

Paying off debt

Saving up

Getting that van

Traversing the country

Getting into a slam Q with direct entry

Become a tennis legend

Become a Hollywood movie industry legend, acting, writing, editing, directing, producing

Win awards, kiss babies, give back to the poor

Find one good woman to share it all with

Help the world get to the point where everyone on Earth is at least doing decently, so we can direct our energies to exploring our own seafloor as well as outer space. There in an entire universe out there and we have barely scratched the surface

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Johnny Fraud making appearance in this thread as expected with his never ending list of goals. NID. :facepalm:

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
its 2:36 at the night,staying in my dark room,just finished watching romantic movie,i asked myself what really matters in life?
We all turn a bit reflective after finishing a "romantic" movie.

·
Registered
21,632 Posts
FedererBulgaria in a deep existential crisis after watching Grease for the first time.

·
Your visions will happen
48,551 Posts
Johnny Fraud making appearance in this thread as expected with his never ending list of goals. NID. :facepalm:
Of course my goals will outlive my lifetime. I sure hope so. And then in heaven I can do missions like prayer-answering and positive energy sending to those currently on Earth

·
Registered
21,632 Posts
Love is all we need.
Everything I give you
all comes back to me.
I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love
I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, my love, my love, my love
My love

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Of course my goals will outlive my lifetime. I sure hope so. And then in heaven I can do missions like prayer-answering and positive energy sending to those currently on Earth

:tape::facepalm:.Just leave it man. Either you are too angelic or you are too big a fraud.

On a Serious Note, What really matters in life

To see Djokovic over come Nadal's Grand Slam Count

To ***k the very next attractive Girl you see.

To become Ruler of atleast one country.

To see your name etched in Human History.

To be the owner of the Car that goes over the lone Bread of the poor Old Woman from the street.:p

·
6,478 Posts
Even when Djoker lost the French, I just said to my son -""the sun will still come up the next day"".
Like Novak, family is what matters most, and what keeps us in check.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts