• Riba

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the qualifiers placed what one or what ones do you think will go far and who will do best?

1.Andrey Golubev - plays Fernando Verdasco in round 1, youzhny/Mahut in round 3 and then Nadal in third round

2. Santiago Giraldo - plays Marin cilic in round 1, Jurgen Melzer in round 2 and Possibly Andy Murray in round 3. Quarterfinal would be against Nadal

3. Pere Riba - plays Paolo Lorenzi in round 1, Stanislas Wawrinka in round 2 , seeded opponent is Tommy Haas in round 3

4. Pablo Carreno-Busta - plays Ivo Karlovic in round 1, Roger vasselin/Dimitrov in round 2, Seeded opponent in round 3 is Berdych

5. Stefano Travaglia - plays Simone Bolelli in round 1, Raonic in round 2, Seeded opponent in round 3 is Tsonga but it will probably be Dolgopolov who gets there

6. Alejandro Gonzalez/Stephane Robert - they play each other in round 1, winner gets the winner of Gulbis/Nishikori in round 2 and seeded opponent in round 3 is Ferrer

I think all of them but Golubev will win their first rounds. Giraldo has a serious shot at the Quarterfinal here and I cant see any of them getting past the 2nd round. Golubev could make the 3rd round though if he upset verdasco

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh crap:mad:

i forgot to add a space for Pere Riba in the poll. If you think him just say so

does anyone know if you can edit a poll and add an option on once you have already posted it?

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Giraldo should be the obvious answer, no?

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
I think all of them but Golubev will win their first rounds. Giraldo has a serious shot at the Quarterfinal here and I cant see any of them getting past the 2nd round. Golubev could make the 3rd round though if he upset verdasco
Actually, this is impossible because one of Gonzalez and Robert have to lose since they're playing each other.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Cilic and Melzer have no business winning against Giraldo

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Goatlubev, Mugic will defeat Giraldo unfortunetaly :sad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts