Mens Tennis Forums banner

421 - 439 of 439 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,350 Posts
I'd love to meet Pepita.

Though I imagine finding each other in town will take like 57 calls and 642 messages over the course of 3-4 days.

- 'Just wait for me at the station and I'll pick you up.'

- 'Wawrinka is working with Rafa, but Rod Laver knows something. Maybe you do not remember but the ATP does.'

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Hmm... four people for me:

FedvsNole: For me, one of the most intelligent posters we have on the forum.

slamjunky: My personal favourite poster.

Slade: Just so we can go over his plans for Rafa.

RAFAism: Purely out of interest, to see if she is as much of a psychopath in real life as she is on here.
Without wanting to pick too many, I could also add Pepita to this, just to see how they say the conspiracy theories.

PS: Thanks to Awka Liwen for reminding me!

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
I probably see someone that looks like @MWW every time I go to the Melbourne CBD. :shrug: :)

·
Registered
14,092 Posts
Joe Speedboot (he doesn't know me yet, I will force it), swiss tennisgod (we could speak in our native language and I will teach him some proper views)

·
Banned
354 Posts
thanks daniel :), i want to meet you too, you are so nice, it would be perfect if we could have a plump party :) , lets wish me win the lottery so that i can see you all :D:D:bounce: :bounce: :p
Wow! Dude, you were posting here 15 years ago and you are still active on the board. It's really crazy.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
I'll add a few

Ali seems like a swell person, as does viva-rafa, MariaV and mimi despite me not understanding their taste in players
Eden's passion for Federer is admirable
Sophocles and Seingeist are intelligent
Mateya's the whole package

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
There's a remote chance one of these could come true. :surprised: Doesn't @MWW live in Melbourne?
No, elsewhere on the forum he revealed that he lived in Sydney.

I'd like to meet Slade, IBM, RuRo, leng jai, Jamvol, Ranne, Ilkae and Monsi. Even a couple of more who are not active here anymore...

+TheSkipper (aka TopFedFan)

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
im pretty open, pm if ur in israel :)

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Amsterdam is always open for you to visit @Budadiii. We'll do some beers and in no time you'll be a Federista.

·
Registered
27,182 Posts
Aunty Yolita.

·
Registered
14,092 Posts

·
10,297 Posts
Sweetcleo

I break4 coffee

Dereknolefam#1Boat