Mens Tennis Forums banner

What percentage of Top 100 do you think uses banned drugs to enhance performance?

• None

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 0-10 percent

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • 10-25 percent

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • 25-50 percent

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • more than 50 percent

Votes: 7 14.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
not less than 50%

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
not less than 50%
For a second there, I thought your avatar was a bug on my screen. :D

As to the thread, does the OP seriously think that someone at MTF has this information or more importantly would share it if they did?

Hold on a second, the percentage is coming to me.....99.99%. They are all juiced up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I should have added "I am a crack head" as an option, because anybody who says 100 percent must fall in that category. I'm sure that there are some players who are clean. At the very least i know that Roger is clean.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I guess I should have added "I am a crack head" as an option, because anybody who says 100 percent must fall in that category. I'm sure that there are some players who are clean. At the very least i know that Roger is clean.
I will choose option "I am a crack head".

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
In a sport which relies more on mental strength, strategy and court sense rather than explosive physical strength and stamina, I would say the % in tennis is a lot less than other sports such as athletics or cycling. Drugs can't help you hit the ball in court and play well on clutch points.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
The stats made by WADA confirm that ca. 3-5% of tested sportsmen in last 10 years were found guilty using doping. I think in tennis it is more or less the same, maybe a little bit less. I would say around 1-2%.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts