• That dreadful swirling sea-pattern shirt from this year's AO

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you thought about this; personally I think the red shirt and white shorts were the best look, closely followed by the red and black shorts, then the black shirt and white shorts. Bringing up the rear would be the white shirt and blue shorts he sometimes wears.

Opinions?

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Had to vote for the blue, LOL :eek: I'm not a big fan of outfits that include some large portion of black in them. So I like his red/white outfit (Swiss colors as you say) and his white/blue outfit. He can also pull off yellow, which few people can.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,900 Posts
I like red/ white, but maybe it's because when I made pictures of him during the doubles final in Rotterdam he did wear that combo.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
I liked him in red and black because thats really when I first became almsot obssessed :p:eek: but sure,he can wear anything!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
IluvRogi said:
I liked him in red and black because thats really when I first became almsot obssessed :p:eek: but sure,he can wear anything!

ILR, "almost obsessed"???!!!;)

I like Rogi in red and in white, as in the 2001 season, esp. in Miami, Roma; he also looks nice in yellow, any yellow, and that light green has grown on me somehat!! Yeah, black's OK too, but depends on the style.

I like him in this:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
what do you mean?Im not obssessed!!:eek: *hey its not a bad thing to be obssessed right?;)* OK maybe I am ;) I also liked him in the mint green in last years US Open. :)

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's interesting that him and Moya obviously have the same clothing contract, since whatever turns up on him pretty usually turns up on Moya too.

They both wore the light green shirt you mentioned at the US Open last year, even though I couldn't get over the black socks that someone thought were a nice complimentary feature - on tennis players, please no! (Roger wore them and an all-black outfit in Rome last year and went out first round, so draw your own conclusions...)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
yeh that one!:D and also the white shirt he wore at the Masters cup :)

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually, that and the red shirt he wore with the same pattern were my favourite ones from 2001 - they went with the white shorts brilliantly well. It's that tie-dye shirt and limp lemon creation he wore at this year's AO that really annoyed me.

*Thinks he really should get out more...

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
cant see p[roperly but you know which one i mean!

and speaking of black.....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
no,wearing it RF :p and all of a sudden that black doesnt look black anymore!:p I have another one somewhere....;)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
;) oops!! sorry, the shirt is there somewhere... oh yes, on the bench beside Rogi!! :p :drool:

let's face it, Rogi looks good in all colours and no colours... ;)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts