Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did I say it bothered me? I'm just curious, that's all. A bloke like Rafter, I can understand, and Goran to a degree, but Haas?

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Did I say it bothered me? I'm just curious, that's all. A bloke like Rafter, I can understand, and Goran to a degree, but Haas?
Maybe straight men and women have different taste? :shrug: It's impossible to explain why someone find another person attractive. I'm a girl and as for Haas, I'm not a fan of his looks but I think he's handsome and I don't have troubles understanding what women see in him.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boo! still no answer to my question!

Sorry, not trying to be awkward, just genuinely curious whether anyone can put their finger on it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Tommy haas is just hot, he has soo much going for him, the strong jaw the tanned skin fab bod fantastic six pack, he is just hot.
MArat has a different sort of image, very hansome bad boy look thats just irrisitible.

I dont know what your talking about with Goran i always thought he looked to much like a crow...

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
I don't think neither Nadal or Safin hot, so I must be weird.

Verdasco and Seppi are way hotter than them.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Sometimes u can't put your finget on it. He has a great physique, good looks and almost an arrogant bad boy mixture that girls find alluring and attractive. Personally I wouldn't want him to play doubles with me - fun factor would be Nadal he would be a hoot especially with his broken English - hope that helps

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now we're talking - couple of good explanations there.

So, I need to work on developing a strong jaw, a tanned, toned physique, and a six-pack.

Something tells me I'm in trouble.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
:armed: Watch it! Don't go
Mmmmmmmm M A R A T (say it like homer would a doughnut)
all willy, nilly. :p

·
Registered
946 Posts
He has a TON of acne on his back. I saw it up close in Washington. It was pretty nasty. :eek:

·
Registered
59 Posts
He has a TON of acne on his back. I saw it up close in Washington. It was pretty nasty. :eek:
SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!! dont ruin it for me!!!!

I dont think marat looks homeless just a bit ..dishevelled, that moustace slight beard combo hes working makes him look sooo good!:cool:

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
1 - 20 of 92 Posts