Registered
4,797 Posts
Hell no... Bad choice. Me and any older girl here. :wavey:

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
clearwaters and nolevolent
Description of relationship in short

I'm just quoting an example post from you. But my reasons for disliking you has nothing to do with that post specifically. I'd feel the same way if you never made that post..

You're really the worst poster ever (or one of the worst anyway). You're a completely evil hypocrite. You make me sick.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,404 Posts
Description of relationship in short
"Clearwaters vs Nolevolent - Contact" should be a movie.
Very curious to see where this all started...

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Loosie Bolton and Time V Bolton.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,404 Posts

·
Registered
21,077 Posts
Someone needs to tell tripwires that no one cares about her Uni, and whatever course she's taking atm, not even her parents and thus should come back to MTF.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Clearwates and Cloren. Why? Look at the thread started by vmtj...

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Unfortunately communication would be a big issue there. Pepita needs a man who would listen to her and value for who she is and that would be @Supercell
I got over Pepita and I'm looking for a new queen - preferably AI but maybe a woman will do as well.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
I can't stress how much do I miss her senseless ramblings.

Like she would literally had me laughing out loud.
How disrespectful. None of what she said was senseless. She speaks in code language to avoid leaking important information from the TIU.

I got over Pepita and I'm looking for a new queen - preferably AI but maybe a woman will do as well.
You won't have problem finding women (transgenders) on MTF as recently revealed by Yoda.

121 - 140 of 144 Posts