Registered
21,262 Posts
Me and clearwaters.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,404 Posts
ProudSerb and Ace Pounder.

The chemistry is there :shrug:
The current mix is not possible unless you add Vukie to translate, mediate and be the extra bum.

Meanwhile svenbj and I have quite some sorting out to do :(

Of course I'd love to have a JamesXP. We can make muffins together. :drool:

·
Registered
36,852 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
The current mix is not possible unless you add Vukie to translate, mediate and be the extra bum.

Meanwhile svenbj and I have quite some sorting out to do :(

Of course I'd love to have a JamesXP. We can make muffins together. :drool:
Vukie? :confused:

·
Registered
14,873 Posts
Me and clearwaters.
:haha:

Well...

ProudSerb and Ace Pounder.

The chemistry is there :shrug:
What gets on my fucking nerves is when people sneeze in their damn hands and then won't wipe it down with sensitizers. They don't wash their fucking hands, they just wipe it on their damn pants or they just go along with the damn thing. They just go around and touch shit, spreading their damn sneeze particles, their fucking booger residu all over me. That shit is nasty! Then I grab 'em for a hug or for a joke, so my bacteria mixes with their bacteria and the shit, the chemistry mixes with my chemistry. You dunno how that shit will react, and suddenly I got a new form - a damn Ebola form - or fuckin H1N1.

Thanks a lot, you nasty ass, fucking bastards, patient 0 outbreaks motherfuckers! You nasty sons a of a bitch.
Get some soap, get a napkin, get something, and wipe the shit off!

That's how I feel about such chemistry.

·
52,404 Posts
BlackeyeVuk - played BSG with us a while back. Natural flair and energy. Formidable partner for Ace Pounder. Go and read Bsg34 for a clue. He always gave us the bare necessities and then a whole lot more. Ace Pounder will certify my statement about this great man.

·
52,404 Posts
:awww:
I get teary over this one.
Amber simply makes me feel fuzzy inside. Such an idealist which wrecks my radar (I'm a hardcore idealist as well). I feel like we'd run an orphanage together or animal shelter or something like that or even a cafe.

But gal you're way too good for me. Sexy, intuitive, funny, smart, caring and always got time for people. I'm a blind arrogant fool by comparison. Learn to be like Punky folks! She rocks. And you'll find some handsome and loving dude who will take care of you much better than I can. But hey we can still get kinky around here. ;)

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Do not put my name in the same sentence with his name anymore. Thank you for understanding. I know how he looks like and I wrote to him that he is not my type. #InputBeforeHeRaged *he knew it*

BlackeyeVuk and Ace Pounder.

101 - 120 of 144 Posts