Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What match do you want to see happen at the AO.
For me: Nadal vs Nadal (Toni)
and Federer vs Djokovic

:drive:

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
i guess part of me wants to see nadal v.s djokovic just because id like to see if nadal is strill capable of beating djokovic in a big match anymore

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Monfils-Murray.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
Djokovic vs. Federer or Djokovic vs. Nadal would both very interesting. inb4somedjoktardscomeinandaskwhywouldtheybeinterestingbecausedjokovicwillobviouslyautomaticallywineithermatch

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Djokovic vs. Federer or Djokovic vs. Nadal would both very interesting. inb4somedjoktardscomeinandaskwhywouldtheybeinterestingbecausedjokovicwillobviouslyautomaticallywineithermatch
Why would you hope for those matches when we see them every major.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
Why would you hope for those matches when we see them every major.
When is the last time we have seen a Djokovic vs. Federer GS final? A Djokovic vs. Nadal final would merely be interesting to see if the dominance over Nadal can continue. My bad that I want to see the best players in the world square off.

·
Registered
757 Posts
i think we can fairly say that whoever makes it from the bottom draw, Nole should be on the other side of the net, can't we?

·
Federer fan forever
12,903 Posts
I would love to see Djokovic-Federer,Djokovic-Nadal and Nadal-Murray in that order

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Niland v. Duckworth - I wanna see these goats play it out for the championship crown.
Pospisil v. Raonic - Battle of Canada
Sorensen v. Niland - Battle of Ireland
Roddick v. Federer - So I can see Roddick get destroyed again.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Tsonga-Murray
Tipsy/Gasquet-Djokovic
Fedal
Fed-Djokovic

1 - 20 of 23 Posts