Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me it was the 2012 AO open final!! i was hung over and wanted to just sleep 1h before the match.. i slept for about 6h.. but i saw the last 2 games.. which was better then nothing..

·
Registered
347 Posts
Safin-Federer at AO 05. I've heard it's one of the greatest matches ever, but couldn't watch it as I was in school. Also probably RG 2004 F, thought that Coria would win it easily and went outside. But that one not as much, can't think of any other.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Di Mauro vs Marko Djokovic, Belgrade 2010 :(

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Every Fog match.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
2008 Rg F :drool: all joke aside 2009 wimby final.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Every match Roddick won against Federer (was it 3 of them?). I think their H2H is 13-0 for the matches I've seen including the most heartbreaking one at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I also regret missing Mardy's last year match vs Kohli in Cinci. I got there a day later and it's quite possible that it was the last chance to see him play. :sad: I got to watch him in doubles though.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
Tokyo 2011 Final

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
The year was 1970. Rod Laver was fresh from winning his second CYGS in 1969 when he met 41 year-old Pancho Gonzales for a $10,000 winner-take-all match in Madison Square Garden. In front of 15,000 fans, Gonzales beat the number one Laver over five sets. I would have loved to be there in the first row behind the server.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
For me it was the 2012 AO open final!! i was hung over and wanted to just sleep 1h before the match.. i slept for about 6h.. but i saw the last 2 games.. which was better then nothing..
went to sleep again? :confused:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I regret the most missing that epic Tipsy - Federer 5-setter at the AO 2008, but hey... skiing is skiing! :D

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Tomic vs Estrella Burgos in the Bogota SF, this year. I've read from our MTF experts that this match is up there with one of the greatest matches of all time. Pretty disappointing that I missed such an incredible match between two great players. Unfortunately I had something important to do during that time, so was unable to watch it. My life sucks.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Recently, the Australian Open final of this year. Would've been quite something to see that unfold. Due to the time difference though, I really couldn't be bothered with being up so early on a Sunday to watch Nadal continue to win every set he'd ever played against Wawrinka. And obviously, we know how it turned out.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts