Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of a tennis viewer are you? Do you show a lot of passion when you watch or do you just sit emotionlessly like Ivan Lendl just analyzing the game?

I'm quite passionate when I watch tennis. Lots of fistpumping, vamosing, swearing and hitting furniture.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Passionate during key points.
Other times analyzing the game or sitting in front of computer to do other things else

·
Your visions will happen
47,138 Posts
I try to save my emotions for big matches, so usually I am in Lendl mode.

But in a big match I go H.A.M.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm like this, very passionate.

I actually broke my laptop when I smacked a fist on it during last year's Wimbledon final.
I almost destroyed my hand during the Madrid final. When Nishikori couldn't hold his serve I was like "Fuck!" and hit the wall next to me with the power Tsonga hits his forehand. Kei would've so deserved to win that title.

And I always keep the remote controller on table after once almost throwing it to window.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Totally calm for the most part, i usually root for the underdog in neautral matches.

Watching Murray though can sometimes be tough, it can be an emotional rollercoaster. Ironically, that's also the best part about watching him, for me anyway.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Very passionate during Nadal matches!

If I get into a match, I get very passionate. Otherwise, I'm just calmly watching.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Susceptible to mood swings of my faves for the most part, which means it's a roller-coaster ride more often than not, with the accompnying adrenaline rush and nausea in the stomach alternating :lol:

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
When Federer plays, I'm very passionate, when he screws up a big lead/chokes, I go nuts, I broke my TV controller this year against Murray :lol:

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
pretty calm normally uttering angry comments like "go for his backhand andy you mug", however if its a close match I get more agitated. I smashed a glass when Murray won the USO, waking up the neighbours and I threw my portable radio on the ground shattering it to pieces when I was listening to the Murray v Nadal 2011 Wimbledon SF

1 - 16 of 16 Posts