Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They were all laughin about something i didnt noticed.. Can anyone tell me pleasE?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Yeah they were fighting over the ball.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
287 Posts
I think one of the ballgirls slipped but I'm not sure ...

·
Registered
948 Posts
I think it was an awful move from the organizers to bring these stupid wannabe ball girls, the amount of mistakes they make is just.. And it was a crucial point of the match, and Fed went 0-30 on Kiefer's serve. I think it's annoying to the players.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I think it was an awful move from the organizers to bring these stupid wannabe ball girls, the amount of mistakes they make is just.. And it was a crucial point of the match, and Fed went 0-30 on Kiefer's serve. I think it's annoying to the players.
Indeed. It IS a stupid move.
At least this incident was pretty funny. Earlier on during the tournament I saw several players being slightly annoyed with those toothpics pronking around - Nadal comes to mind.

Tennis is a SPORT, not a circus or a fashion show. Though I realize that Roger might like that second aspect. ;)

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
catfight

·
Banned
1,472 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Indeed. It IS a stupid move.
At least this incident was pretty funny. Earlier on during the tournament I saw several players being slightly annoyed with those toothpics pronking around - Nadal comes to mind.

Tennis is a SPORT, not a circus or a fashion show. Though I realize that Roger might like that second aspect. ;)
It was funny, but as you've said this is not a circus it's a bloody SF. I hope the organizers learnt their lesson and won't repeat this in the future, really no need for it.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I love the ballgirls and they have given this tournament some much given atention in the mainstream media.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
Tiriac is the man to blame for this.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
It was funny, but as you've said this is not a circus it's a bloody SF. I hope the organizers learnt their lesson and won't repeat this in the future, really no need for it.
with Tiriac in the business, no chance for your request

1 - 20 of 24 Posts