Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know he is rusty, bleh bleh but he really looks like shit, not into the match, serving at 115MPH 1st serves :eek: and he cant do anything. To quote Escude Bilbo's
could beat him at this point

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Re: WTF is wrong with Fed

oneandonlyhsn said:
I know he is rusty, bleh bleh but he really looks like shit, not into the match. Cant do anything to quote Escude Bilbo's
could beat him at this point
Patience my dear.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

The reason I put this up, is he has no firepower whatsoever. 1st serve is at 113mph :eek: Serena can hit harder than that. And he isnt showing any fight

·
Registered
7,934 Posts

NOTHING IS FUCKING WRONG WITH NINJA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dragon has awakened. :worship:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
just so you know fed was broken more times in this match than in the entire wimby fortnight!!!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I think he lost his favorite razor. He really disn't seem interested at all, but Fed, you really shouldn't look bad and play badly at the same time.

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Well he's certainly proving he's human and won't always play well. But another scrappy match...I don't know how many of these can he get a way with. He seemed positive in his after match interview, so hopefully he can pick it up tomorrow. But he certainly hasn't found his stride yet.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nimomunz said:
just so you know fed was broken more times in this match than in the entire wimby fortnight!!!
Well his 1st serves are averaging 115MPH what do you expect? He has no confidence, and his timing is so off. I just dont get it, Roger and Marat are such talents but it doesnt take much to get their confidence low.

ROger won, phew now Marat plz :scared:

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Lleyton Hewitt struggled against Rusedski today too. I really think the lack of match play is hurting these guys. And at events like this you don't have many chances to ease your way into the tournament. Roger got lucky so far because his opponents just sucked a little bit more than he did. I think he's benefiting from a pretty easy dray (at least his quarter). The top players are usually able to pull it off even when they're not playing well and Fed's no exception.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Maybe it's relationship problems. Mirka doesn't seem interested in him anymore. She's either playing on her cell phone or reading a magazine during his matches.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Nimomunz said:
has it really come to this-- citing bigmouth brad's stats now.
that was grass, on which he had not lost a match for 3 years, and had just won a tuneup
this is hard, where he has progressed ONCE beyond the first round, and has just come back from 5 weeks off

·
Banned
1,629 Posts
Roger is the type of player that brings to the table only enough to defeat the opponent.
That's why you see every player taking a good 3-4 games off him each set.

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
mickymouse said:
Maybe it's relationship problems. Mirka doesn't seem interested in him anymore. She's either playing on her cell phone or reading a magazine during his matches.
Well if she wasn't interested why is she with him in Cincy? Just to collect her paycheck? :lol: And if I had to sit through a match like this I'd probably be doing something else too. In fact I should've been doing something else...nothing like wasting two hours watching crappy tennis. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did I hear right did Fed just call Rochus a cute player ;)

·
Registered
19,954 Posts
Any idea why Kiefer is giving Roger a couple of problems in Wimbly and now here?
I did see most of the Wimbly match but can't see the ones in Cincy :fiery:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Castafiore said:
Any idea why Kiefer is giving Roger a couple of problems in Wimbly and now here?
I did see most of the Wimbly match but can't see the ones in Cincy :fiery:
Well Kiwi is annoying as hell, and he irritates a lot of players. Those staredowns are just :scared: he gave those to Agassi too, the nerve of that fruit ;)

Reactions: binkygirl
1 - 20 of 99 Posts