1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
48,543 Posts
"Don't suck"

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I see it for the first time. But what he scribbles?
I've seen it a couple of times before. *NO IDEA* what he scribbles though, my livestream doesn't allow me to read it.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Remember:

1. pick on ass
2. pick on socks
3. bounce ball 5-1/2 times
4. do not step on white line
5. throw ball upwardly
6. hit hard

Yada, yada ...

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
"Cause I am Alpha and Omega - the beginning and the end"

Holy shit, no, that is written on Federer's hand

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
One of the words is concentrate and the other is positive. The rest i dunno. Theres a close up of it on one of his forums and someone translated it.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Last year he did it too :shrug:, against Clément if I'm not bad...

·
F***ing have it
17,589 Posts
"This is for Lalo" :hearts:

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Some tips for the match, it´s not the first time he does it. From that match against Clement I think they´re written in mallorquín, but not sure, and he doesn´t want to answer what they are about, he was asked today just after the match court side and he refused to tell about them (again)

·
Registered
370 Posts
why is not saying, surely anyone who can speak Mallorquin would be able to say what it is anyway. I think it's something like positive, agressive,he should know he has to do that anyway

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
why is not saying, surely anyone who can speak Mallorquin would be able to say what it is anyway. I think it's something like positive, agressive,he should know he has to do that anyway
Speaking is different from reading, specially if you write badly in order to avoid cameras to grab the sense of the sentences

1 - 20 of 27 Posts