Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as I know, Zverev, Djokovic, Tiafoe, and Dimitrov have all tested positive. Does anyone know how they're doing? When is it considered safe to have them back?

And what is the ATP doing about the ridiculous towel situation? Surely they can't expect ball boys and ball girls to keep doing this.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Djokovic, Coric and Trocki never got COVID in the first place.
Tiafoe has just been tested negative (twice) and is back in the gym.
Dimug is also negative and currently playing some weird-ass exhibition in France where the totally foolish rules made him suffer from third degree bipolar depression.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Reactions: csillag

·
Registered
384 Posts
As far as I know, Zverev, Djokovic, Tiafoe, and Dimitrov have all tested positive. Does anyone know how they're doing? When is it considered safe to have them back?

And what is the ATP doing about the ridiculous towel situation? Surely they can't expect ball boys and ball girls to keep doing this.
Zverev was never positive, Coric was. The others are all negative at the moment. They are safer than all the rest at the moment.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zverev was never positive, Coric was. The others are all negative at the moment. They are safer than all the rest at the moment.
I didn't know about Coric, but Dimitrov tested positive and so has Tiafoe.

Djokovic as a top Sports personality has been called highly irresponsible during the pandemic starting from the whole Anti vaccine episodes then contrasting statements regarding the USO. He has jeopardized peoples' lives.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I didn't know about Coric, but Dimitrov tested positive and so has Tiafoe.

Djokovic as a top Sports personality has been called highly irresponsible during the pandemic starting from the whole Anti vaccine episodes then contrasting statements regarding the USO. He has jeopardized peoples' lives.
So you are not really interested if they are OK now. I see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts