Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Yeah that woman was really stupid, but that question about Budapest wasn't already so very easy for typical people. It's just like to ask an European which African's country capital is Lusaka?

The original post question was just disguisting :lol:.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
The amount of intelligence on the planet is constant. It's just that the amount of people is growing

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
Who cares about Africa? Europe is the cradle of western civilisation. It's pitiful not knowing that.

The best line: "I thought Europe was a country".

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
the moderator pronounced like Hungry, i was like what hungry??? :lol:
It's often pronounced like that here, as are words like boundary, quandary, etc. It's a difference in accent more than an actual error. Certainly the least egregious mistake from this clip. :lol: ;)

I can see how someone might not know where Budapest is... but to think it might be the capital of France? To have never even heard of Hungary? oy

·
Registered
18,115 Posts
Hm, I think you are not really fair. If I would have to stand in front of the cameras I might even not get one single word out of my mouth. The way she´s acting shows that she is very nervous and tends to hide this behind a big gesture.

Try to consider this when you are making fun of other people.

In Germany the school children learn the fedal states of our country and their capitals in 4th grade. But probably 75% of german citizen including me will have problems to designate them, probably because one doesn´t need this knowledge every day.

Now am I stupid in your eyes?

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hm, I think you are not really fair. If I would have to stand in front of the cameras I might even not get one single word out of my mouth. The way she´s acting shows that she is very nervous and tends to hide this behind a big gesture.

Try to consider this when you are making fun of other people.
are u telling me that you would say that 9 11 happened in October when someone asked u in front of the camera?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts