Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like www.tennisexplorer.com but it often doesn't have the full OOP. (For example, it's currently only showing 8 out of 12 games for Winston Salem.)

http://tennis.wettpoint.com has the full OOP but doesn't give odds.

Basically I'd like something where I can see the full OOP, H2H and odds in one list. I also want to be able to drill down to a player's recent results (or even better, have them on the same page).

Thanks for any tips.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I emailed tennisexplorer.com about the missing matches and soon after they all appeared. I don't know if that was because of me or just they put more up later in the day, which I have seen happen before.

I still think tennisexplorer.com has the best info on a single line, and one click takes you straight to detailed info on the last 10 matches for each of the 2 opponents.

I just checked out tennisprediction.com and it has a lot of stuff when you click on match info.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I always sear by tennisexplorer, and to be honest I think they're usually quite fast at putting up fixtures as soon as they're confirmed, maybe that was a bit of a one-off you had as I've never noticed a missing match (unless one of the players has only very recently finished playing their previous round). I do pretty much all my research with the match page and each players individual profile, whereas with other sites I seem to have to click all-over the place to find all the info I want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts