Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Czech Davis Cup Team

Votes: 2 7.1%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Czech has made the headlines a few times in his career, though not for winning big ones. So what is this guy's biggest contribution to the tennis world?

The End Of Grassdal?

The Rise Of Clayray 3.0?

Czech Davis Cup Victory?

·
29,645 Posts
Wimbledon 2012 was heroic. Nadal had reached the last 5 slam finals. Rosol's victory put Nadal on the shelf, allowed Federer to claim a last slam, and also allowed Murray to make his first Wimbledon final and also set the chain of events off that led to his own big successes later on in the year.

That Rosol win was a big game-changer for the year, and for the future of the game.

When they were going at it handbags in Munich, Rosol should have reminded him 'I helped you out' haha

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
If I had a daughter and she was not married to another woman, I would give my blessing for her to go with Rosol... he is among the Wimbledon greats for me ... Right up there with Malcolm X and other heroes of our time like Jane Fonda

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
update the poll?

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Beating RBA just now takes the cake.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
The legendary roast of 2012 of course.

His heroics will never be forgotten.
It was a great feat by Lukas and one of the best matches ever, but the fact of Federer vulturing Wimbledon without facing his master Nadal a little bit decreases significance of Rosol's achievement:bolt:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
It was a great feat by Lukas and one of the best matches ever, but the fact of Federer vulturing Wimbledon without facing his master Nadal a little bit decreases significance of Rosol's achievement:bolt:
He shat on Djokovic in the same tournament. Talk about vulturing ;)

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Proving how shit Nadal is on grass and getting Nadal to further expose himself as a thug and a bully. His behaviour in that match was just woeful.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Kicking Nadal's bottles.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
His victory over Nadal of course. One of the most legendary results of all time, right up there with Soderling's victory at RG 09.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts