Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 2 2.3%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are four Grand Slams in a year and Olympic Games are once in a four years.

What do you think?

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Yeah, what a dilemma...:rolleyes: You should also ask questions like : who was greater player, Mecir or Edberg, Rosset or Sampras, Massu or Federer

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
This isn't even a question. It's the slams. Who will be inducted into the HOF? Gaudio for his one slam or Massu for his gold medal? :shrug:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Olympics. :smoke:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I voted for Grand Slam.

I think that Olympic gold medal is more important only for multiple GS winners.

·
29,645 Posts
Is this even a question? Grand slam. I bet Massu the faker clown would swap his gold for a Roland Garros title.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
For tennis fans : Grand Slam by far. For other people it may look different

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Slams most definitely...and any player who says otherwise is either lying or hasn't won a slam himself.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
What do you think: Would Federer swap one of his GS titles for Olympic gold?
Not a chance in hell. If he wanned it so badly he would have won one by now.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Only a handful of tennis players have ever won the grand slam, you know.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
I suppose Grand Slam for the vast majority, also for the fans. However, the smaller countries or the countries with a big national pride surely care about Olympics. Who doesn't like to listen to the national anthem and make many people happy by winning maybe the only medal at the biggest sporting event of the world?

I would put Olympics along with Davis Cup.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
There are four Grand Slams in a year and Olympic Games are once in a four years.

What do you think?
A player wins olympic gold every four years, whereas it's been a long time since someone's done the grand slam, and it might never happen during our life time. ;)

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Depends. if you already have a couple of GS, i guess Gold would be good. Otherwise, it's the Slam first.

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Ever since Massu won Gold it has become the most sought after prize in world sports.

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
For tennis fans : Grand Slam by far. For other people it may look different
true. the ones who dont folow tennis would say Olympic Golg. But in the real tennis world, it is not even a question, any grand slam.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Is this even a question? Grand slam. I bet Massu the faker clown would swap his gold for a Roland Garros title.
Are you :retard:? Massú loves playing for Chile, of course he wouldn't change his medals, you troll.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts