Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wawrinka have great motivation on GS I think but mentally he is not that good.

Opposite to him Murray have great mentality but he often can't find motivation for game.

·
Banned
222 Posts
Wawrinka have great motivation on GS I think but mentally he is not that good.

Opposite to him Murray have great mentality but he often can't find motivation for game.
He has motivation.Lots of it.He just isnt good enough and could never match up to the big three.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Motivation is part of mentality lol and Murray is THE definition of motivated. Wawrinka’s game simply allows for a higher peak and he has the ability to take the racquet out of the very best players which Murray never had. Murray was far more consistent but never had the weapons to beat the very best when it really mattered.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Motivation is part of mentality lol and Murray is THE definition of motivated. Wawrinka’s game simply allows for a higher peak and he has the ability to take the racquet out of the very best players which Murray never had. Murray was far more consistent but never had the weapons to beat the very best when it really mattered.
But why then Wawrinka great only on SLAMS? Say please...

I mean motivation for Slams (ex Wimblendon)! Murray haven't motivation for MOST Slams as he know only Grass where he is great.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
But why then Wawrinka great only on SLAMS? Say please...

I mean motivation for Slams (ex Wimblendon)! Murray haven't motivation for MOST Slams as he know only Grass where he is great.
That’s not how it works, Murray simply isn’t as good as the big 3 and unlike Wawrinka, doesn’t have the ability to take the racquet out of peoples’ hands. Nothing to do with motivation whatsoever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts