Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say the 4th round potential of Muller, Karlovic or an inspired Tsonga.

Murray can't wait to play his new pigeon Dull and tear Missing Forehanderer to shreds on Centre Court, but when they are both in his half these days they fall out early.

He knows Chokovic/Crowdovic will be easy in the final.

What say MTF?

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Andy is losing to Nadull. Other threats are irrelevant.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rafa has won 7 games in their two 2015 meetings...

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Yep 7 games. But the thing is that this is now the big leagues. Don't think Andy has the guts to do what is expected of him in a crucial stage of a grand slam. Sorry but I don't see it.

Nadull in 4.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Nadal beating Andy on grass when he can't even win a set on clay? Aye, sounds plausible.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Depends on which dull shows up. Cause he has this way of suddenly playing unbelievable. I mean people ask me monfed how is dull SUDDENLY playing so well? He was just out in Rd1 of Queens and only won 250s this year and even got smashed at his beloved RG but now he's handing out bakery products so what gives? And I just said you know what,Jim, I'm not a criminal so I don't know how the mafia operates.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Doesn't matter which Dull shows up, Grassray clowns him all over the Centre Court. Nadal has nothing that can hurt Murray anymore, other than mental images in Murray's head of how good Nadal used to be.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
If Dull makes it to 2nd week.. Murray will surely be worried..!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Doesn't matter which Dull shows up, Grassray clowns him all over the Centre Court. Nadal has nothing that can hurt Murray anymore, other than mental images in Murray's head of how good Nadal used to be.
That will probably be enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts