Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Gold Members Package" This sound like the next Austin Powers movie. I have to say, maybe this one will get an NC-17 rating.

Seriously, if you try to do your own avatar, you get this and what is it??? I want to choose my own, not those turkeys listed there.
"If you sign up for the gold members package, you may also specify your own custom avatar"

This ATP Board is dead so lets get to talking!!!:eek:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but it didnt open any "pay for this" link. I could not find anywhere to pay. I think some people would pay especiallly for the WTAWOLRD board. I am willing to pay about $50 a year for the WTABAORD. But if I get suspended or banned would I get a refund? :)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
lol @ irma ;) ;)

And the best new and.or exciting players have been left out.
Whatever are you talking about? Ferrero is there, and that is all that matters :angel:

Seriously though, if they let everyone have whatever avatar they want it slows the site down or uses too much bandwidth or something.

That is why they got rid of them at wtaworld.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Then don't use one.

I don't use one, because I dont like the Ferrero one that is offered :)

Its just a silly pic next to your name, and they are a bonus - we're lucky they put any on here at all.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
venus haters attack below the belt though if you know what I mean. They are especially nasty but I learned like that old saying goes, "dont wrestle with pigs bc they like to get dirty." "conchita" was a major venus hater who has finally been banned I think. There are some more but I wont say who at this time.

·
Registered
297 Posts
well wanting her baby to die, calling steffi a nazi and devil and calling us(all steffi fans) attempting murders(that was selesrules who used to post on cnn under a different name and went over to venus now)
I don't know if it can get lower then that :sad:
But I know venus and serena get a lot of hate and dislike. have fighted with serena dislikers too but that was more about the fact that she would not win the french open (well according to these people then) :D :p

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well I know a lot of Seles fans attacked Steffi even though Steffi went to the hospital to visit Monica after the attack. People need to get over Monica. she was a great player but there is more than one tennis player in the world.

And people think I'm Venus crazy, but Steffi Graf is actually my favorite. I LOVE Steffi and my fav match EVER [(or EVA) whichever(whicheva) you perfer] is the Steff-Gaby wimbledon final(91?) I was just glued to the TV during that match and I think I watched that tape over and over, but then recorded over it bc I thought it was unhealthy to go on like that. Steffi is just the best ever. Move over Navratilova.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts