Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm a brazilian tennis fan and best fan ever of Thomaz Bellucci. But I don't understand: What the fuck happened with Thomaz ? He don't wins a match after Montreal, lost 3 matches what was favorite and loses this week to Sela if have two sets and one break in third set at US Open. ..

Thomaz is a good player, has good moves and strength in measure, but very little mental strength. This would be the problem?

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Re: What the fuck is going on with that Thomaz Bellucci?

Hasn't been the same since he lost to Djokovic in Madrid. I mean lets be honest in Madrid he played unbelievable against Murray, Berdych and then for a set and a half against Djokovic was unplayable. I guess knowing that he had that match on his racquet against Djokovic and then losing it would have taken it's toll, but I doubt it's the only reason he's performing so bad at the moment.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thomas has been I'll since he lost to Andreas Seppi in Hamburg 2010. It was very favorite in that game but lost by 7/6 6/7 7/5, a match that in my opinion was easily winnable.

·
Registered
903 Posts

He blew his wad too soon after beating Murray and coming close to taking Djoker down.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts

Good question. He's too good to be posting such terrible results.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

He's overrated a bit and he isn't good off clay.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

The results he's had on HC post Wimbledon are in line with his career numbers on the surface.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

But Bellucci is a medium player in HC. In this year, he plays like a girl in HC !

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Sexy? It can be sexy to women, but it sure is a sissy, mostly in the mind.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts

:lol:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

Needs to pour a bucket of clay over himself before his matches.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts

Well, I'm a brazilian tennis fan and best fan ever of Thomaz Bellucci. But I don't understand: What the fuck happened with Thomaz ? He don't wins a match after Montreal, lost 3 matches what was favorite and loses this week to Sela if have two sets and one break in third set at US Open. ..

Thomaz is a good player, has good moves and strength in measure, but very little mental strength. This would be the problem?
:superlol:

·
Registered
7,437 Posts

he had his best run ever in madrid was it? now he is back to normal level (mug).

·
Registered
20,731 Posts

Prolly like Almagro, he's never going to do anything on Decoturf. Miami and especially IW are prolly his best chances.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts

he had his best run ever in madrid was it? now he is back to normal level (mug).
He’s had some personal problems since then. Really difficult to see him doing well anytime soon. Maybe Estoril next year will be a pick up for him.

·
Registered
27,928 Posts

He’s had some personal problems since then. Really difficult to see him doing well anytime soon. Maybe Estoril next year will be a pick up for him.
:rolls: You cracked me up too. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts