Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He was on fire early in 2005 and now is losing on HC fairly easily (supposedly his better surface). Just lost to Santoro 1st round at the Cincy Open 7-6,6-7,5-7 in spite of hammering 21 aces.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
back problems. since DC....he called the trainer at 5-5 in 3rd....still should of won...had his chances...when Santoro was serving for match Ivan had 40-15 to bps..didn take it.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
He sucks. He always has sucked, he always will suck. He's one of the suckiest suckers that ever sucked. Except his backhand and serve are ok....nevermind they suck too.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Fumus said:
He sucks. He always has sucked, he always will suck. He's one of the suckiest suckers that ever sucked. Except his backhand and serve are ok....nevermind they suck too.
He musted of really sucked it up vs Roddick in DC this year.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
RDucky said:
He musted of really sucked it up vs Roddick in DC this year.
Omg, that was the suckiest I have ever seen him. He was so sucky, it nearly sucked my eye balls out watching him. :)

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Fumus said:
Omg, that was the suckiest I have ever seen him. He was so sucky, it nearly sucked my eye balls out watching him. :)
the suckiest point was the start of 5th set...or at 5-1 in 5th..Andy serving and Ivan just standing..there..looking like..ur gonna lose in about 2min..then BOOM THE ACE FOR THE MATCH...bring me joy everytime i watch the tape :lol:

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
RDucky said:
the suckiest point was the start of 5th set...or at 5-1 in 5th..Andy serving and Ivan just standing..there..looking like..ur gonna lose in about 2min..then BOOM THE ACE FOR THE MATCH...bring me joy everytime i watch the tape :lol:
Are you implying that Ivan is not the suckiest sucker that ever sucked?

Cuz I have to tell you, watching Ivan reminds me what sucking is all about and why I like players that don't do it. :D

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Fumus said:
Are you implying that Ivan is not the suckiest sucker that ever sucked?

Cuz I have to tell you, watching Ivan reminds me what sucking is all about and why I like players that don't do it. :D
:lol: You are such a little shit disturber

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I, too, was just wondering what's going on with him. I thought, for sure, he would be in the top 8 but???????????????????????????

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Fumus said:
Yea well atleast I don't suck! :devil:
Not even for Andy ;)

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
Not even for Andy ;)
When there's someone like Ivan Ljubicic in the world, he does just about enough sucking for everyone. Seriously why buy a vacum cleaner, just play an Ivan match on TV:)

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I get the feeling that the Roddick fan/Croatian fan dispute is fast becoming MTF's version of the Troubles. Somewhere on this board there's a wall with anti-Roddick graffiti created by the LDF (Ljubo Defence Force), and soon both sides will have to be brought to the table for disarmament talks.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Fumus said:
When there's someone like Ivan Ljubicic in the world, he does just about enough sucking for everyone. Seriously why buy a vacum cleaner, just play an Ivan match on TV:)
:haha: I give up mate, you're too funny

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Sjengster said:
I get the feeling that the Roddick fan/Croatian fan dispute is fast becoming MTF's version of the Troubles. Somewhere on this board there's a wall with anti-Roddick graffiti created by the LDF (Ljubo Defence Force), and soon both sides will have to be brought to the table for disarmament talks.
haha...well perhaps that'll happen someday when the world doesn't suck as much...due to people like Ivan. ;)

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Andy goes down 6-2 on home court in Davis Cup...then loses to Jose in FO after 2sets up..the PHM- give me a C..C give H..H give me O..O give me a K..K give me a E..E

whats that spell

CHOKE!

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Ljubo Will Fight and Ljubo Will Be Right!

Roddick-land for the Roddicks! Croats Out!

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
they are both chokers.
Here speaks someone who is sick of their community being torn apart by tennistic strife.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts