Beijing*
Shanghai
Paris
WTF

*undecided

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
It would be much better if Novak didn't play Laver Cup and had a longer rest after the US Open. If YE#1 is his priority he should concentrate on ATP tournaments.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree, if being YE #1 is his biggest goal for the rest of 2018: then skip Laver Cup and focus on events like Beijing, Shanghai, Basel maybe, Paris, and London!!

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,913 Posts
I agree, if being YE #1 is his biggest goal for the rest of 2018: then skip Laver Cup and focus on events like Beijing, Shanghai, Basel maybe, Paris, and London!!
It would be foolish to play that many tournaments, unless he gets bounced out early

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
He can't skip Laver Cup. He promised to be there to Rogie. Not to mention contracts signed and stuff. 0:)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
He can't skip Laver Cup. He promised to be there to Rogie.
Promised to Rogie? This shows there's still a bit of Imazovic inside him. Novak please, no bromance with Rogie, this is Sparta!

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Last time Djokovic played Basel was 7 years ago, and that year he didn't play Beijing and Shanghai because he was injured.
Now OP will not be surprised if he plays both.:spit:

Shanghai, Paris, WTF

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I think he will definitely go for Beijing, he loves it there

·
Registered
7,311 Posts

I agree with Supercell. I mean look at Rogie face, wants to lure Novak into Rafa territory:mad2:
Grandpa looked happy after losing to his big foe Djoker - WTF was that? To answer this I'll channel my inner Pepita. I suppose the outcome of Cincinnati final was included in Laver Cup negotiations between them. What is more, crafty Rogie wants to do to Novak what he did to Rafa in Mallorca back in 2016 (just as you said). Fortunately Amor&Paz charlatan left Novak's camp so let's hope he won't fall for it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts