Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you need some basic tennis betting advice here are some things that you need to remember before placing any bets. Thinking about all these factors can get you back more winners and fewer losers!

My first piece of tennis betting advice – make sure you think about the surface the match is being played on. There are dozens of players out there, especially clay-court players, who struggle to adapt to other surfaces.

For example, when the American hard court season is coming up, there will be a number of players who get into the events thanks to their good clay court records, but they can’t handle the faster, bouncier, hard courts. Learn how your players cope. It’s so important to know which players like which type of court.

Sometimes it is worth searching around for the best odds for a match. So my final piece of basic tennis betting advice is to make sure you look around and see where you can find the best odds. Opening accounts at more than one place are usually advisable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very interesting topic, thank you. nd it is very important to know for such people as I am my work is betting and I have to know how is the atmosphere in NBA teams before betting to know if they would be in a good mood, or they have argues in the team. Argues affect the result of the game very often and other people who bet do not pay attention on this. But I do and I win. I also use promo codes form https://bet-country.com/se/ to double my income.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts