Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After it was revealed that Tim Donaghy had bet on games (with the overwhelming evidence-see Spurs/Suns game three in the 2006 playoffs), my interest in the NBA dropped altogether. I used to LOVE the NBA...particularly the years the Houston Rockets won back to back titles. Now (along with my love of the steroid-infested sport of baseball), I have moved on to other interests. Like Star Wars;)

Seriously, how would you feel about the men's game if it is revealed that certain TOP players threw matches...particularly in the late and final rounds of slams? All I know is that the taint would remain for a long, long time.

And certain records of certain players would forever be tainted as well.

Comments?

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
What if like, the whole universe was a bag of marbles dude. And like, the earth is just one of those marbles man! What if some big dude is just rolling the Earth around! SHIT DUDE IM BUGGING OUT

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Well we know Federer is not a fixxxer winning 12/18 slams. However, Roddick just might be. That's QF loss to Gasquet is VERY suspicious!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Such commentary from a moderator. For shame...;)

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Sawan you must be a lousy attorney with this drivel, stop campaigning for ACC mate.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sawan you must be a lousy attorney with this drivel, stop campaigning for ACC mate.
Tell you what. You stop with the ludicrous, baseless comments about steroids and Mr. Nadal, and I'll let walk away with your dignity intact.;) ;)

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Tell you what. You stop with the ludicrous, baseless comments about steroids and Mr. Nadal, and I'll let walk away with your dignity intact.;) ;)
You seriously want me to post the Star Wars picture again :haha:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You mean the photo of the first At-At taken down by snowspeeders in the Empire Strikes Back...My God, I'm SO pathetic...;)

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
What if like, the whole universe was a bag of marbles dude. And like, the earth is just one of those marbles man! What if some big dude is just rolling the Earth around! SHIT DUDE IM BUGGING OUT
:haha: :haha: :haha:

DUDE! I'M TOTALLY BUGGIN'!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts