Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
Not this year. Nole is too fucking strong.

Andy is underestimated on clay, that's for sure. I was saying it a few years ago already.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
I don't care. Bully boy won't win it. If Nole doesn't win this year he will have more chances.

·
Registered
40,645 Posts
Could happen,no one knows how Novak will react to beating Rafa here at last.But if it does happen,it'll be the biggest tragedy in tennis.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
It'd probably be the most hilarious result in tennis history. I'd also actually feel really sorry for Djokovic :spit:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
It'd probably be the most hilarious result in tennis history. I'd also actually feel really sorry for Djokovic :spit:
Oh please let it happen! I'd almost happily accept Murray never winning another GS if he could just win this one match.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Oh please let it happen! I'd almost happily accept Murray never winning another GS if he could just win this one match.
Andy winning RG this year and then Australia next year, therefore getting the career slam before Djokovic, would be absolutely hilarious :rolls: :rolls:

·
Premium Member
3,719 Posts
Absolutely possible that Nole now loses to Murray or Wawrinka, who are both just playing a lot better than Nadal at the moment.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Especially if he then never wins the FO, and for the rest of his life he'll be introduced as the only member of the big 4 never to get the career slam!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Murray is capable. It seems married life suits him. He isn't losing on clay at all. Will Novak end his run in the SEMI?

·
Premium Member
21,332 Posts
Absolutely possible that Nole now loses to Murray or Wawrinka, who are both just playing a lot better than Nadal at the moment.
Of course, Stan, Murray, Tsonga (and in unlikely case, Ferrer) can all play very well, and are very motivated, it's not going to be easy whoever wins it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts