Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be ruins bit will start here in GM....

This weeks live insta chats

Djok - Mur
Djok - Stan
Djok - Fog

Mur - Djok
Mur - Rafa

Rafa - Murr
Rafa - Lopez
Rafa - Fed

Stan - Djok
Stan - Paire

Fed only with Rafa.

This is concrete evidence that he is not well liked? Rafa prob only invited him fot the sake of the fans...

Reactions: Unbiased

·
Banned
930 Posts
Additionally Nadal and Federer are not really into social networks. They know nothing about streaming or how do to it properly.

You can add the video chat (in Spanish) between Feli Lopez and ATG David Ferrer

·
Your visions will happen
48,541 Posts
Only in Italian unfortunately the Fog-Djokovic IG live

Rafa-Murray and Rafa-Fed was just guys playing around. Djokovic-Murray was about the technical game, I like that they both came to the conclusion that their AO 12 SF was the best match that either one played, going to watch those highlights later tonight, Djokovic-Wawrinka was about the mental game

Djoko-Wawa I am listening to right now as I write this, very much enjoying the IG live series with these guys

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
pretty sure the 13 time sportsman of the year award winner as voted by the players, is liked among the players.

·
Registered
110 Posts

Rafa-Murray and Rafa-Fed was just guys playing around. Djokovic-Murray was about the technical game, I like that they both came to the conclusion that their AO 12 SF was the best match that either one played, going to watch those highlights later tonight, Djokovic-Wawrinka was about the mental game

Djoko-Wawa I am listening to right now as I write this, very much enjoying the IG live series with these guys
Djoko-Murray think that was their best match ever?! Crazy, gotta listen to that chat.

·
Your visions will happen
48,541 Posts
Djoko-Murray think that was their best match ever?! Crazy, gotta listen to that chat.
Can't say I disagree, the level was very high from both. Maybe you can argue they played better individually in other matches which resulted in a beatdown, but in terms of highest quality from both, that AO 12 was insane

·
Registered
4,053 Posts

100% false conclusion for drama/occasion points. Best of their BO5 matches, sure, not that it says too much :D Best quality match was the Olympic semi.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Nadal never done IG live (with anyone) before — clearly he was dragged into it

·
Your visions will happen
48,541 Posts
100% false conclusion for drama/occasion points. Best of their BO5 matches, sure, not that it says too much :D Best quality match was the Olympic semi.
They talked about the Olympic SF as well, Djokovic felt he played very good but Murray was like, eh. I think that one was pretty good too, but for me their Doha 2017 match was their best match

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
the answer to this one is obvious. Rogie is a middle aged dad. Most of these other guys are young and “cool.” I’m sure they like and respect Rogie a lot, but I doubt they want to be hanging out and chilling With him outside the tennis world

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
We learned once again that, besides making history, Fed only cares about money grabbing. He doesn't care about insta chats, or in other words, he doesn't care about making his fans happy as long as that activity isn't paid - what a surprise.

We also once again learned that players don't really like Fed unless they are instructed by ATP to act as they like him, which means that winning the sportsman of the year award once, let alone 13 times is nothing but rigged almost too obviously.

Reactions: NextGenKing

·
Registered
16,192 Posts
I dont think Roger really cares about a hangout except one with Rafa...

and even that one was 9 minutes.

They mostly did it to do it.

They didnt do any fan question answers or anything.

·
Registered
16,192 Posts
They talked about the Olympic SF as well, Djokovic felt he played very good but Murray was like, eh. I think that one was pretty good too, but for me their Doha 2017 match was their best match
We all still find that very funny

·
Registered
12,633 Posts
This might be ruins bit will start here in GM....

This weeks live insta chats

Djok - Mur
Djok - Stan
Djok - Fog

Mur - Djok
Mur - Rafa

Rafa - Murr
Rafa - Lopez
Rafa - Fed

Stan - Djok
Stan - Paire

Fed only with Rafa.

This is concrete evidence that he is not well liked? Rafa prob only invited him fot the sake of the fans...
I think we learned more about you than anything else

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
We learned once again that, besides making history, Fed only cares about money grabbing. He doesn't care about insta chats, or in other words, he doesn't care about making his fans happy as long as that activity isn't paid - what a surprise.

We also once again learned that players don't really like Fed unless they are instructed by ATP to act as they like him, which means that winning the sportsman of the year award once, let alone 13 times is nothing but rigged almost too obviously.
Nobody expects you to be logical anyway, but Fed did some (unpaid) stuff on Twitter this week.

·
|
14,957 Posts
The internet hasn't come very far if Instachat is the pinnacle of communication.
Skype was doing the same thing 15 years ago....

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
There's no room for reason in other opinions lol. Their Olympic match was the one of their close big matches with the least amount of pushery and unforcederrorness under pressure, Murray mostly won via clutchness. The entire tournament was peak Murray on display, besides the one slow set with Baghs in 4R Murray won all the other sets by a break without losing serve, that included 7-5 7-5 and 6-1 6-2 6-4 vs Fedovic saving 13/13 BPs (4 and 9 resp.) Clutch as clutch comes, for once Mury looked like a mighty all-time great out there.

·
Your visions will happen
48,541 Posts
There's no room for reason in other opinions lol. Their Olympic match was the one of their close big matches with the least amount of pushery and unforcederrorness under pressure, Murray mostly won via clutchness. The entire tournament was peak Murray on display, besides the one slow set with Baghs in 4R Murray won all the other sets by a break without losing serve, that included 7-5 7-5 and 6-1 6-2 6-4 vs Fedovic saving 13/13 BPs (4 and 9 resp.) Clutch as clutch comes, for once Mury looked like a mighty all-time great out there.
Well he had to win that one especially the finals vs Federer. No one wanted to see Murray disappointed once AGAIN on the Centre Court and to Federer once more after having lost Wimbledon F just a few weeks prior. Was very happy for Muzz when he won that

1 - 20 of 22 Posts