Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering about what happened to this section of the forum. I leaved it in late 2011 because I was tired and I had less time for betting. I came back few weeks ago and I sadly noticed that gamblers are not posting their interesting picks anymore, excluding just a couple of users.

I remember that we used to open a new thread every day and discuss a lot about the daily matches. Now it seems that everything came to an end. :frown2:

Can anyone tell me about this down-dropping?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
judging from myself most must be like me...they would like to read from others about how they see upcoming games but are too lazy to post their own insights, another reason is what you mention that there are not many active people contributing. Maybe by the beginning of next season this will change because tennis betting differs from other sports considerably and is a lot trickier in finding the right value.

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
A mass exodus of the contributors probably the main reason. I guess it's just natural attrition, people have their own lives and things become a lot busier so less time to post.

I'm going to see how this forum tracks for the first half the year - guess if there is little interest there is no point in continuing it and I will suggest to the admin to close it down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts