1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Venus went 2.45 hours that's why

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
rule of thumb: whenever you’re anticipating an atp match that's preceded by a wta match, the wta match will inevitably be a 2.75 - 3.25 hr marathon finishing at 7-6 or 7-5 in the third with numerous blown MP opportunities 🥴.

thankfully gauff was also bounced out early as only a fedalovic trivalry match can trump serena, coco, or venus on the tennis channel or espn (the entertainment and serena programming network).

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
rule of thumb: whenever you’re anticipating an atp match that's preceded by a wta match, the wta match will inevitably be a 2.75 - 3.25 hr marathon finishing at 7-6 or 7-5 in the third with numerous blown MP opportunities 🥴.

thankfully gauff was also bounced out early as only a fedalovic trivalry match can trump serena, coco, or venus on the tennis channel or espn (the entertainment and serena programming network).
I noticed that too, they always play the American women matches over practically anything.

·
11,057 Posts
I noticed that too, they always play the American women matches over practically anything.
Serena and Venus are honestly way more interesting then half of the men's tennis guys.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Serena and Venus are honestly way more interesting then half of the men's tennis guys.
Well definitely more so than the clay court pushers but Venus has declined a lot so she’s not as fun to watch anymore.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
That was the best performance I ever saw from Shapo. He did everything well, moved like a cat, defense, offense, snapping winners from difficult parts of court, serve and volley, good spirit, smart play, smart shot selection. He can win a major soon.

Reactions: cpbdea
1 - 8 of 8 Posts