Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years, we have worried about them- Surgery or no surgery? Rest and recovery? Blood-platelet whatever. Knee injections apparently very painful :( Tendon or ligament ? Left knee or right knee? I know we now have back problems but does anyone else miss the knees?

Please consider this a tribute thread to those troublesome yet enduring knees that have finally learned to hold up without complaint. They have come of age.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
modern science is very good.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
modern science is very good.
Haha at least you have given up the "I'm a Djokovic fan" pretence. Told you it would happen and no one would be surprised, you salivated over Nadal and insulting Novak might have been a giveaway :worship:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Apparently playing tennis at the highest level cures tendinitis. So just strain it as much as humanly possible and it goes away. Funny that this hasn't caught on.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Apparently playing tennis at the highest level cures tendinitis. So just strain it as much as humanly possible and it goes away. Funny that this hasn't caught on.
Revolutionary new treatment by Rafito. Unfortunately it has resulted in a broken back :sad: True Spartan marches onward with broken back and no knees.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Haha at least you have given up the "I'm a Djokovic fan" pretence. Told you it would happen and no one would be surprised, you salivated over Nadal and insulting Novak might have been a giveaway :worship:
Dream on you pathetic fanboy. Your goddess will never win a slam again. Still you can keep enjoying those master titles.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
You certainly don't believe that. I mean how can Djokovic be a Wozniacki like Mark says and him being such a great fan. lol

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Dream on you pathetic fanboy. Your goddess will never win a slam again. Still you can keep enjoying those master titles.
You just proved my point. Why did you even pretend to like Novak in the first place? At least be honest. Very weird stuff, especially as you didn't even try to hide your disdain. No way you are 23, more like 12 ;)

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
You certainly don't believe that. I mean how can Djokovic be a Wozniacki like Mark says and him being such a great fan. lol
Actual Djokovic has a good chance of becoming slamless no.1 in the American hard court season this summer. And he is such a good vulture of those hard court master titles. Proving my thesis right?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
You just proved my point. Why did you even pretend to like Novak in the first place? At least be honest. Very weird stuff, especially as you didn't even try to hide your disdain. No way you are 23, more like 12 ;)
It was my unconscious talking to you.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Put him on the ignore list now. Police of mind told us all to do it ages ago, should have listened. Pathetic trolling at it's best. Why pretend to like someone? Odd. Just admit you hate them and love Dull, not hard to do. It would be like me having a Nadal avatar and calling him names every second. Why pretend to support someone you hate, especially if you won't even try and hide the fact you are trolling?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Put him on the ignore list now. Police of mind told us all to do it ages ago, should have listened. Pathetic trolling at it's best. Why pretend to like someone? Odd. Just admit you hate them and love Dull, not hard to do. It would be like me having a Nadal avatar and calling him names every second. Why pretend to support someone you hate, especially if you won't even try and hide the fact you are trolling?
I actually like Mark. He makes funny posts. You see, if you ignore everyone who disagrees with you, then it's not going to be much fun. I don't let this whole back and forth tangles with Rafa fans to get to me. I like many of them. Sure, Matt01, TribalTroll, and others keep bad repping me, but I like it dirty & rough. lol :D

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Matt isn't on my ignore list. He has bad repped me a couple of times but he's generally not too annoying. So many of them are insufferable though. Tribal stalked me for a while so I had to block him. Wonder why Dull gets so many troll fans? Age perhaps?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I actually like Mark. He makes funny posts. You see, if you ignore everyone who disagrees with you, then it's not going to be much fun. I don't let this whole back and forth tangles with Rafa fans to get to me. I like many of them. Sure, Matt01, TribalTroll, and others keep bad repping me, but I like it dirty & rough. lol :D
I watch tennis for fun. I surf MTF for fun.

JoWilly: Nadal winning slams has ruined my life.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Matt isn't on my ignore list. He has bad repped me a couple of times but he's generally not too annoying. So many of them are insufferable though. Tribal stalked me for a while so I had to block him. Wonder why Dull gets so many troll fans? Age perhaps?
Matt bad repped me once, so I contacted him directly and told him I was going to call the cops. He left town for a few days but he is back. lol. That really did happen though. He was crapping his pants. haha. As far as Rafa fans ... who knows. I always thought most of his fans were 10 year old girls, just dumped girl friends, and guys who dig well-built guys.

As far as dealing with Rafa fans, I just laugh when they insult me or make silly comments. You can ignore them, but what the heck. The thing is... no matter what you think of MTF... they do the least censorship. All other forums I have tried are heavily censored.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
I watch tennis for fun. I surf MTF for fun.

JoWilly: Nadal winning slams has ruined my life.
You got that 100% right! JoWilly even sends people private messages to "rationalize" his hate for Rafa, what a sad and pathetic individual! And in his 30s nonetheless :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts