1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
He's ok, playing video games at home.

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
From a secret source I know that the Big3 (scared of his comeback) payed JJ a healthy 8-digit sum so that he could fully enjoy time with his family (NDA was signed).

Reactions: Servebots=GOAT

·
justice for all
16,233 Posts
No freaking idea - I'm not a Counter Strike fan/ player.

·
Registered
17,767 Posts
He played before the COVID break.

Had good wins at challengers.

Where he has been since the break, no idea.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Lots of players who havent played since the chinese virus break so not necessarily injured.

Hopefully he didnt spend the whole break playing computer games.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Married with kid, with wife Marta Domachowska. Still active in ATP this year with marginal results. Bothered by knee and other injuries over the years.

Reactions: Johnny Groove

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
I will never be able to forget that match against Richard Gasquet in Rome. What a disgrace that was.

·
Registered
21,899 Posts
He played before the COVID break.

Had good wins at challengers.

Where he has been since the break, no idea.
Those couple of matches were really hopeful, but instead of using the time off to get locked and loaded he probably fucked off again and did nothing. Shame.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Wikipedia has him playing Delray Beach as a wildcard. 2021 Delray Beach Open - Wikipedia

I couldnt find any news about it though :unsure:
Some hilarious tough guy has been messing with the tournament pages on wikipedia, same guy also has the seeds for Melbourne 1 and 2. I reckon his initials start with DV. The saddest part is the he's been randomly changing the Melbourne seeds like once a day. Some people need hobbies.

·
Your visions will happen
49,203 Posts
Married with kid, with wife Marta Domachowska. Still active in ATP this year with marginal results. Bothered by knee and other injuries over the years.
Yes he got the money, he got the family, and got the fuck outta there

3.76M career prize money, even after taxes and expenses and a family, with some good investments, he never has to play tennis again. He can sit around and play COD all day if he wants to

·
9,525 Posts
Yes he got the money, he got the family, and got the fuck outta there

3.76M career prize money, even after taxes and expenses and a family, with some good investments, he never has to play tennis again. He can sit around and play COD all day if he wants to
Its a shame to see not wanting to continue outa love though.

·
Your visions will happen
49,203 Posts
Its a shame to see not wanting to continue outa love though.
Well everyone's story is different, but practicing 5 hours a day since 3 years old is not for everybody. Especially after you have a couple million, played the biggest events, have a family, have so many injuries. Why go fly around the world and work hard on the court and be hurt and deal with the mental demands of the game when instead you can hang out at home, near family, wife, baby, play COD all day, sex when you want, maybe play a CH or 2 if you feel like it for fun, seems like he has a good life to me

Not everyone wants to play until 100 years old and that is ok, although that is my plan ha, maybe even 110

1 - 20 of 28 Posts