Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is he not attempting a comeback?

Every 6 months or so he starts posting something comeback related or working out on twitter but.... nothing comes to fruition?

He was talking about coming back in Decemer of 2018 the first time...

24 months since then.

Tbf in Nov that year he still looked a little out of shape:

But its been 2 years since lol.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
silent ban for gambling?

Reactions: mrcod4

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I recall reading somewhere that he injured himself again towards end 2019. Guess the pandemic did the rest, and at 32 (I think?) I don't expect much of a comeback tbh, might be wrong

Anyways he will forever be in my mind because his service motion made me feel phisically sick, lol

·
Registered
21,903 Posts

Looking at his Instagram he has a good haircut for the first time in his life, so in my book he is thriving

·
Registered
17,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I recall reading somewhere that he injured himself again towards end 2019. Guess the pandemic did the rest, and at 32 (I think?) I don't expect much of a comeback tbh, might be wrong

Anyways he will forever be in my mind because his service motion made me feel phisically sick, lol
32 is nothing nowadays. A comeback could well be on the cards. Also he JUST got 32. I'd really wanna see him try it at least.

He's a funky trickster like Paire, less of a headcase, more balanced on the wings, although Paire's BH is the bigger weapon.

Reactions: IBM

·
Registered
17,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: Maranza

·
Registered
17,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
the sequence of events make it look almost obvious. he always was a suspect with that alleged supposed heartbeat issue (perfect alibi established) and some of those super strange results.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Funny story relating to Dolgopolov.

The day after my girlfriend finally left me I went and checked into a hotel, the following morning, extremely hungover I turned on the television and watched his first round retirement against King Federer at Wimbledon 2017.

I have mixed emotions with this guy.

😅😅😅

·
Registered
17,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Funny story relating to Dolgopolov.

The day after my girlfriend finally left me I went and checked into a hotel, the following morning, extremely hungover I turned on the television and watched his first round retirement against King Federer at Wimbledon 2017.

I have mixed emotions with this guy.

😅😅😅
How is that a funny story?

I was expecting you to have met him or something. Seems like a pretty ordinary thing to witness lol

Had to chuckle at the bolded though

Reactions: capnkimo

·
Registered
17,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
How is that a funny story?

I was expecting you to have met him or something. Seems like a pretty ordinary thing to witness lol

Had to chuckle at the bolded though
It's funny because it's so random that a random tennis player instantly reminds me of a very important moment in my life. Turn your brain on.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts