Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These two guys, unquestionable top two in the world are suffering a game crisis since last year 2007, no one of both are still the same.
Has anyone a clue of what is happening? This year 2008 is very strange and Novak Djokovic is taking the advantage of all that.
Is all remais the same in two months Novak will be the number one.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
If Fed doesn't win Miami he might win no titles until Halle which would totally hilarious :haha:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Federer now looks chronicaly ill to me :sad:, and Nadal was never that great on HC, losing to Djokovic is no suprise, and I think Nadal played pretty well

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was just going to start a thread about this.

It's kinda not shocking about Nadal, but Fed?

Looks like he has completely collapsed and he must be somewhat devastated.

I mean, he just lost to Mardy Fish.

Mardy fucking Fish :eek:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah if Federer doesn't win in Miami I really don't see him winning a title until Halle, that's sounds horrible indeed...

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Huummm, it all started less than a year ago, when Federer gave that jet ride to Nadal, did they plot a strange fall for both? because neither of them were the same afterward ... hopefully this is all a face, a bad face for #1 & #2...

·
Registered
68 Posts
somebody says that Roger is not completely healthy and doesn't want to lose to Djokovic

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
There is a thread something like "Life must suck if you are not a Federer fan".
Paraphrasing this title I could say "Life must suck if you watch semifinals of the biggest tournaments in 2008 being a fan of Federer or Nadal" ;)
Life sucks extremely if you are a fan of both ;)... Karin :hug:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Nadal had a great run and Federer still has mono? didnt play enough matches?

·
Registered
23,711 Posts

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
What happened to Roger is ok. Novak is to good for rafa today (on HC).

·
Registered
217 Posts
if Fed had a mono...he wouldnt get out of bed for months...and they say its BAD mono...Look at Ancic he was out for so much time...Fed needs to stop this crap and come out and say he didnt prepare well and has no condition. If he had mono...he wouldnt be on court.... Nadal on the other hand is pretty off...but seems like he can get back to form before Fed

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nadal can win a couple of tittles until the French Open, but Federer case is more serious because I don't see him winning a clay title (even Hamburg)...In the other hand it's the first time in three years (2005,2006,2007) that both top two players don't have any ATP tittle at this same part of the season, that sounds awesome for both.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts