Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Destroying of Iraq and Afghanistan. Killing of probably 800 000 or more people in Iraq. Killing of 800 000 people in Afghanistan. ´
Epidemie of cholera in Iraq. Malnutriation of children. Orphans,widows, children without mothers and fathers.
It is genocide, crime against humanity.
2. Ruining of own country. He spent on war in Iraq 570 bln $. He spends 300 mln $ daily for killing people. And what about war in Afghanistan and regimes which are supported by him and his administration.
3. Hatred against Christian in these and not only this but many other is thanks to him too.
4. Of course illegal camps and tortures all over the world.
5. Spending of billion dolars for help for regimes in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. The both countries are nursery of terrorism. And only stupid persons can think that leaders of these countries vahe nothing to do with that. And this terrorism spread thanks to him more and more. This Iraq had no terrorist before his war and whether this Afghanistan had terrorists it is disputable. And his only enemies were countries in which practically there were no terrorism ( Iraq - here war only regime of Hussein, but what is now it is very hard to define with words - bloody massacre, poor Iran - they can not build nuclear power plant because it keeps his awake at night ). I don't know but for me it is politics of terrible coward, who wants not to do anything against real terrorism, because of fear and own illegal interests. And his fury was and is still vented on weaker people, who cannot possibilities of defence.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
mtw :hearts:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And additionally:
6. destroying of world economy - the oil prices are very high.
7. This president is a big disaster as a person for own country and real disaster for world too.
I don't know, but there are so many natural and unnatural disasters during his term of office: floods, huricanes, fires, even a small earthquake, terroristic attacks. What can be said here? Among all these natural and supranatural tragedies he is the biggest one.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
8. unleashing the wrath and rage of mtw upon the world

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Under George H.W. Bush, communism mostly went away, and left William J. Clinton to plan for a military defense of this country--a man who actively despised and loathed the military.

Under George W. Bush, we found a new enemy: Terrorism. (or Islamo-Fascism.)

Taxpayers are now safe from ever having to expect visionary, statesmanlike, leaderish politicians in the executive branch of the U.S.A. What did you want from a country that has a 20% attrition rate of it's chief executive officers (50% of that by gunshot--), mtw?

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Will someone please stop this MTW? I will have to face her in the next round of the ACC the way she is spamming NT with all these threads I'll be lucky to even get a single vote off her :help: :help: :help:

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Will someone please stop this MTW? I will have to face her in the next round of the ACC the way she is spamming NT with all these threads I'll be lucky to even get a single vote off her :help: :help: :help:
Too right. I'm sorry to tell you that if you are indeed facing mtw, there is NO WAY you're getting my vote. :sad:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Clearly Mtw is a spam bot, theres no idiot on this board with the intelligence to willingly write this shit, feel sorry for you RonE, LoL...

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
You're going to lose tomorrow:eek: She's in a league of her own:lol:

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
MTW, the federer of AC.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
If I have enough time I'll vote for you Ron :yeah:

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
poland is an unbeatable force in AC davis cup.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
MTW, the federer of AC.
And your beloved president is the best clown in this world. He is real laughing - stock for your country and for the world. His all speechs and interviews are really a big tragedy and very funny event and it should be given in comedy-shows, because it is really funny ( fight against terrorism while he and his team support terrorists for years - bln of dollars for regimes in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan - all people, who see it and can think a litle, know about it, according to his opinion Iran wants to nuke the world with nuclear power plant and his antimissile schield, which should save West Europe before nuclear power plant of Iran ). What can be said? Is he healthy or not? It seems not. Are these people, who voted for this Bush and his predecessors - because present status of the world is the result of politics most of all Bush, but his predecessors too -old Bush and Clinton too - helathy too. It must be hard fanatic to vote such persons. Yes, he is real clown, or maybe he is a bloke so involved in own lies that he can not recognise already what the truth is and what not. I don't know. It would be really funny if he did not kill millions of people and destroyed life of millions ( orphans, widows, illiteracy thanks to him, innocent people tortured and kept in illegal camps, new aggresive regimes - for instance regime in Pakistan - regime in Myanmar is in comparison to Pakistan only small pimple) thanks to his political decisions. And it is very sad.
Thanks God that his term of office will be gone soon. But what's then. Do this woman ( Clinton's wife . He was alcoholic too and bad president too and she. Why would she be better ? It is his wife and she can lead similiar politics )correct these crimes. Maybe it will be continued further. It would be real tragedy. It can not be longer in such way.
Thanks God that he set about uniting republicans. Your president has the only special feature: everything what was touched by him lies in ruins. It can be quick end of republican party. And it can be his only big success during his term of office.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts