5. Djokovic over Tsonga
6. Tsonga over Djokovic
7. Federer over Nadal
8. Federer over Tsonga
of what online translator do you use?

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Interesting. Did you personally ask the game of tennis what its preferences are?

How can I meet this game and does he take one sugar or two with his coffee?

Please enlighten me.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
I would like a Nadal/Djokovic final. I would prefer Rafa to win, but I wouldn't mind the 'third guy in the mix' to be solidified as officially in the mix.

·
Registered
56,000 Posts
here are the rankings, in order of what the game of tennis would prefer:

1. Nadal over Federer
2. Djokovic over Nadal
3. Nadal over Djokovic
4. Tsonga over Federer
5. Djokovic over Tsonga
6. Tsonga over Djokovic
7. Federer over Nadal
8. Federer over Tsonga
You don't like Fed, don't you? ;)

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As long as the final is Nole-Rafa, every outcome is good for tennis.
I agree whole-heartedly, but a good match for tennis is not EXCLUSIVE to those two.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
As long as the final is Nole-Rafa, every outcome is good for tennis.
I just wanted to say I love your baby pic of Rafa. :lol: He had little boobies. :D

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
of what online translator do you use?

excuse me? I didn't use one but I think I need one for what you just said, or ATTEMPTED to say!:sad::confused: :haha:

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
i want federer to win the golden slam. this guy's close to beating every single record ever achieved and has done it in a time of rapid player development and ruff competition (in my opinion), now i wanna see him progress and take the ultimate step. i wanna see him become the legend. who knows when we'll ever be that close to sports history again, in any sport. i wanna witness it. here and now, this year.

so: best for tennis would be federer winning the golden slam. people all over the world would take a look at tennis, just like people took notice of golf when woods became the player.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Djoko over Nadal would be nice :)

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so: best for tennis would be federer winning the golden slam. people all over the world would take a look at tennis, just like people took notice of golf when woods became the player.

absolutely wretched analogy. Woods is a completely different kind of person than Federer. Way more marketable. Way more WORLDLY. Way more INTERESTING. Way more CULTURAL. Nobody will care outside of tennis fans if Fed wins the Golden Slam because nobody KNOWS (in the deepest sense of the word) who he is. And if they did, they still wouldn't care. Everyone knows Tiger. They watched him grow up.

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
Interesting. Did you personally ask the game of tennis what its preferences are?

Please enlighten me.
:haha::haha::haha:

The tennis knowledge seems limted on this board but at least some good jokes!

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts

Please enlighten me.
:lol: :yeah:

If the choices are already presented as factual, why pose the question in the thread title? The answers, as written, have apparently been decided.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:lol: :yeah:

If the choices are already presented as factual, why pose the question in the thread title? The answers, as written, have apparently been decided.
well I simply did that because I am of the OPINION that they are FACT. That doesn't mean they aren't open for hostile discussion.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
absolutely wretched analogy. Woods is a completely different kind of person than Federer. Way more marketable. Way more WORLDLY. Way more INTERESTING. Way more CULTURAL. Nobody will care outside of tennis fans if Fed wins the Golden Slam because nobody KNOWS (in the deepest sense of the word) who he is. And if they did, they still wouldn't care. Everyone knows Tiger. They watched him grow up.
i know all that. all i'm saying is that someone winning the golden slam would get more attention than someone coming close to but not overtaking sampras.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts